Page 1 of 2
LastLast

forsaken like nathanos for subrace?

Now we know that can create undead of the characteristics of nathanos and that it looks for sylvanas.

These undead are stronger than normal so it is logical to think that the forsaken player could be a candidate for transformation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Right now it appears this process requires the diminishing of one of Sylvanas' key Val'kyr - until she gets to the point where this process can be replicated en masse or at least for higher figures without endangering herself I doubt she'd grant anyone else such a boon.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

arent they just freshly undead?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Well, other than the resulted exhaustion of the Val'kyr, I don't think kidnapping people to steal their bodies is going to make every other races happy with Sylvanas. Or even the majority of the Forsaken who don't get new bodies, for that matter. One Nanathos - who received Sylvanas' love - and Stephon might slip through people's attention, but add another two unrelated (emotionally) to Sylvanas and we will soon go down a slippery slope. What'd be next? Sylvanas' close generals? and new close generals? and not-so-close generals in the Forsaken? How long will it be until other races notice what'd be going on and decide they have to put a stop to it?
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-04-20 at 02:05 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Now we know that can create undead of the characteristics of nathanos and that it looks for sylvanas.

These undead are stronger than normal so it is logical to think that the forsaken player could be a candidate for transformation.

if you just bothered reading his short short story....
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-04-20 at 03:51 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Had Sylvanas managed to enslave the queen of the Val'kyr, some of her best rangers would probably be given the boon that Nathanos recieved. Other than that, it is impossible because the short story explains that they give up a part of their essence to "rejuvenate" an undead.

You really are something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Well, other than the resulted exhaustion of the Val'kyr, I don't think kidnapping people to steal their bodies is going to make every other races happy with Sylvanas. Or even the majority of the Forsaken who don't get new bodies, for that matter. One Nanathos - who received Sylvanas' love - and Stephon might slip through people's attention, but add another two unrelated (emotionally) to Sylvanas and we will soon go down a slippery slope. What'd be next? Sylvanas' close generals? and new close generals? and not-so-close generals in the Forsaken? How long will it be until other races notice what'd be going on and decide they have to put a stop to it?
    Sylvanas has many human prisoners at this time. The player is someone important I imagine that sylvanas would try to make him go through the same process

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Sylvanas has many human prisoners at this time. The player is someone important I imagine that sylvanas would try to make him go through the same process
    "go find a relative"

"my whole family is dead"

"oh shit luck for you then"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "go find a relative"

"my whole family is dead"

"oh shit luck for you then"
    Even better, send a letter to your still living relative in stormwind claiming you are still alive. Go all out silent hill 2 on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Even better, send a letter to your still living relative in stormwind claiming you are still alive. Go all out silent hill 2 on them.
    "if dead, then who was phone?"
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Not really cause it is mostly the human model with red eyes. Not really into this from a WoW standpoint, I like my creepy undead.

Nah, just let me cover bones and I'm good.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Move to China?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Move to China?
    To be fair, "boneless" chinese model really should be avaiable in regular version as part of customization.

Deleted

Nathanos is basically just a human. Play a Death Knight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Right now it appears this process requires the diminishing of one of Sylvanas' key Val'kyr - until she gets to the point where this process can be replicated en masse or at least for higher figures without endangering herself I doubt she'd grant anyone else such a boon.
    Which is clearly a plot device to explain to players why they can't look like Nathanos. Blizzard anticipated this request and came up with a reason why it wasn't going to be something available to you the player.

It's as clear a 'No' as they can give without actually saying 'No'

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    We don't need any sub races that
    Look like a race of the optical faction. No high wolfs do ally no humanist forsaken for horde. If forsaken had any sine ace it should be the undead blood elfs nothing else.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to have an undead hunter with the dark ranger elf model.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I'm curious, since Sylvanas was able to inhabit her old body because she was a banshee or whatever, can't Sylvanas or whoever just raise corpses as Banshees and then put them in their bodies again or something??????????? I just confused myself m

I assume for the most part a banshee is usually an elf thing.
    Holy shit lol