Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I assume for the most part a banshee is usually an elf thing.
    There are a few non-elven Banshees around such as Blind Mary and Nissa Agamand (both formerly human), and also Zar'jira who may be the only known Naga banshee.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I'm curious, since Sylvanas was able to inhabit her old body because she was a banshee or whatever, can't Sylvanas or whoever just raise corpses as Banshees and then put them in their bodies again or something??????????? I just confused myself m
    Idguess raising some thing with death magician rather taxing on its body. So freshly raised humans still rot to the point of forsaken. The licking had a lot more power so he could raise stuff without rot like th Dk's at lest thats my best bet. She was also raised as a banshe by the lichking so it's likely she would be more powerful then any she get self could raise.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    There are a few non-elven Banshees around such as Blind Mary and Nissa Agamand (both formerly human), and also Zar'jira who may be the only known Naga banshee.
    Well when it comes to Naga they were elves at some point so they could still become banshees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Well when it comes to Naga they were elves at some point so they could still become banshees.
    There are apparently also Mogu banshees (e.g. Monara former queen of Lei Shen), although they are classified as ghosts they definitely have banshee-like abilities and a variation of the classic model.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead