Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    keep in mind one thing... when the north pole melts, that will be the first place to go
    Once that happens, the US will try to annex the Northwest Passage, prepare to fight them off.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    no it isnt...the biebs comes from there...

other than that, i hear it is warmer during winter than the u.s in many places.. so /shrug.

keep in mind one thing... when the north pole melts, that will be the first place to go
    More like people will be moving north due to warmer areas becoming uninhabitable.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frenadians. Illegal to talk shit about Islam. Endus lives there. Mexicans are flooding in.
    The PM is total cuckshit.
    Last edited by Tech Priest Bojangles; 2017-04-21 at 02:19 AM.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    For those of you who have lived there before, is Canada a nice place to live?

• Weather ---- Depends on the province, but if you paid any attention this winter the east coast got fucked, Quebec got fucked, Saskatchewan got fucked, Manitoba wasn't bad, BC was rainy as hell( nothing new there), and Alberta kinda got fucked.
    • General Friendliness ---- Depends again but we are assholes most of the time and straight talkers. If you have thin skin or highly sensitive you're fucked.
    • Climate ---- Climate is the same as weather.
    • Business environment ----- Businesses typically higher immigrants and some people that they know or kiss ass. Like you'll have to have your head up the bosses ass so far you'll know when to pull it out when he needs to shit.
    • Job market ----- Pretty shitty for people born here, great for immigrants.
    • Political leanings ---- NDP and Liberals are bad everything else is meh.
    • Tax friendliness ------ HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA Oh you're being serious? Yeah look at gst and pst for all provinces except Alberta they just have gst.
    • Things to do ------ Again depends were you want to live.

What has your experience been? It's been fine now and then until all the influx of immigrants coming over illegally and wanting special treatment when we can't take care of our own.
    Here is your answer from a person that was born in Canada.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    More like people will be moving north due to warmer areas becoming uninhabitable.
    Which I predict is not going to happen within our lifetimes. Even now, Texas and Florida are among the top five states with the largest increases in population in 2016. The one northern state which is the number one fastest growing state is North Dakota. Which has nothing to do with climate change, but shale oil. ")

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Canada is amazing.

A lot of times when I visit other countries I find myself missing this beautiful country.

Healthcare, safety, culture, beautiful places, amazing people.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh dude he is nation bashing. That isn't allowed.

Literally 3 comments below is someone saying "Nah, USA is the dictatorship" yet doesn't even get a slap on the wrist. Sooo is it nation bashing? Or nation bashing a country a certain mod is from?

I know said certain mod has gotten a pretty big reputation for banning people who simply disagree with him, but damn...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Which I predict is not going to happen within our lifetimes. Even now, Texas and Florida are among the top five states with the largest increases in population in 2016. The one northern state which is the number one fastest growing state is North Dakota. Which has nothing to do with climate change, but shale oil. ")
    You're probably right. Climate change on that level is a 50 year thing. I'll definitely be dead by that point, so I don't care.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I am interested also to know more about Canada. Planning to migrate there.

------
    Jason

Canada have a pretty good image all around the world. And Canadian too.
    Last edited by beyelynn; 2017-08-02 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    For those of you who have lived there before, is Canada a nice place to live?

• Weather
    • General Friendliness
    • Climate
    • Business environment
    • Job market
    • Political leanings
    • Tax friendliness
    • Things to do

What has your experience been?
    It's awesome if you like being cold, over taxed, pay out the ass for limited internet, and hey you get free healthcare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beyelynn View Post
    Canada have a pretty good image all around the world. And Canadian too.
    Unless you're French Canadian.