Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why complain? You'll be happy about it when skittish comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    You are correct, but I have not found good logs on m+ bosses. Sure if you have a kill time from 30 seconds and spec Incarn you can do a lot, but I still think this doesn't make it a good idea to use guardian druids for their single target dps.
    Who the fuck logs m+?
    Also why would you ever take incarn unless you were doing just huge pulls.
    Also augar isn't st, you get most of the dps from the little adds at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    Who the fuck logs m+?
    People pushing high M+ keys that want to determine specific places where they can improve.

Also why would you ever take incarn unless you were doing just huge pulls.
    Incarnation is almost always a dps increase over Galactic Guardian in M+.

I will agree with you that the guy bragging about doing 600K+ ST DPS is exaggerating. Guardian Druids are in-arguably on the lower end of single target tank dps when we are unable to cat weave/cheese.

2x thrash legos is broken as shit, loled so hard with monk chest comparison.

I knew I was due for my 3rd lego so I bought a bracer with 5k nethershards, junk, then did a dungeon and got the survival instincts ring

Who the fuck logs m+?
    It takes 5 seconds to start the live log, and some addon will start your combatlog automatically while in dungeons/raids, it's not like there's much effort required to log.

The "m+ logs don't matter" argument is just silly - why would you log raids then? So that everyone can see your best aluriel kill was done with feral affinity and incarnation, while staying in bear form for 100% of the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    It takes 5 seconds to start the live log, and some addon will start your combatlog automatically while in dungeons/raids, it's not like there's much effort required to log.

The "m+ logs don't matter" argument is just silly - why would you log raids then? So that everyone can see your best aluriel kill was done with feral affinity and incarnation, while staying in bear form for 100% of the fight?
    I mean you don't even have a mythic boss killed? It was farm night and I didn't have tomes.