Shoulder and DoS during the fight

hello my fellow buddies from mmo-c, today i want to make a question for you guys. i have DoS and leggo shoulders,should i always save DoS to couple it with vanish? or should i just use it?

Deleted
    You should just use it.

It's easy to play around vanish because on most fights you can only use it twice. When it becomes available make sure boss still has hp and wait for other major cd(s) to become avail. No harm in delaying vanish since you can't use it 3 times anyway

The answer depends honestly on the duration of the fight. you want to squeeze in as much Vanish + DoS as possible. weakaura like "time to die" or other addons that give you an estimate time remaining in kills help to figure out if you want to hold DoS for vanish or just straight up use it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1i3t0 View Post
    You should just use it.

It's easy to play around vanish because on most fights you can only use it twice. When it becomes available make sure boss still has hp and wait for other major cd(s) to become avail. No harm in delaying vanish since you can't use it 3 times anyway
    What do you mean twice? Majority of the fights on Mythic last >6min so you can use it @pull, @2min, @4min and @6min that's 4 times.
    I mean, who's still progressing in HC at this point?