Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

CNN: US prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange

15+ Year Old Account
    How praytell are they going to do that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Haaaahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Poor Assange; you only had to keep blowing Trump for another four years, you shouldn't have let him finish so early

While I think they should, I'm curious as to HOW they're going to go about this aside from Ecuador giving him the boot, which isn't that likely either.

edit: Definitely expected though. Assange is overall a pretty small fish to fry for political points by the Trump administration, even if they supported him prior, and especially after Pompeo formally declared Wikileaks and Assange state sponsored actors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

omg, I hope there is a Ellian Ganzolas type photo, but with Assiange... is Janet Reeno still alive?

Tho, if they do I really, really, really fucking hope wikileaks has the deets on Trumps pee pee fetish videos.

It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Maybe Assange can call Trump and Sean Hannity as a character witness.

'just sayin... the nutjob alt-tright / Trumpkins don't get to escape their dalliance with Putin's Favorite Albino.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    He did promise to turn himself in if Chelsea Manning was granted clemency. Obama pardoned the guy right before leaving office.

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    Great news. Now, let's see how long Russia's little puppet denies us extradition.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Something like, "Here, take this check. Write in a number."

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when Assange promised to turn himself in? What a hack.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Maybe Assange can call Trump and Sean Hannity as a character witness.

'just sayin... the nutjob alt-tright / Trumpkins don't get to escape their dalliance with Putin's Favorite Albino.
    >People think Assange is under Putin.

It's quite sad that it's gotten to the point of Cold-War Hysteria again when anyone the losing side dislikes is suddenly a Russian agent.

I wonder how long until People start calling Tom Brady a Russian Spy trying to infiltrate Murican Foosball because he's friends with Trump.

OMG GUYS! NEW CNN ARTICLE! - NEW REPORT FROM ANONYMOUS OFFICIALS PUTIN DEFLATED TOM BRADY'S BALL

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post

It's quite sad that it's gotten to the point of Cold-War Hysteria again when anyone the losing side dislikes is suddenly a Russian agent.

I wonder how long until People start calling Tom Brady a Russian Spy trying to infiltrate Murican Foosball because he's friends with Trump.

OMG GUYS! NEW CNN ARTICLE! - NEW REPORT FROM ANONYMOUS OFFICIALS PUTIN DEFLATED TOM BRADY'S BALL
    His entire platform and actions have been targeting western democracy after Putin threatened to bury him years ago when Wikileaks was a bit more "noble" and hit everyone indiscriminately based on what documents they received. He disappeared after those threats, reemerged on Russian state sponsored television, and has been using Wikileaks to push a pro Russian agenda since, only attacking "western democracies" and not a single criticism or leak piece on Russia.

Pompeo, a Trump guy, even made a formal declaration that Wikileaks and Julian Assange have become state sponsored actors.

edited in some clarifications and such
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-04-20 at 10:50 PM.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Remember that time Assange said he had tons of stuff on Russia/Putin that he was going to dump back in 2010?

And then he ended up with a talk show on Russian TV in 2012 and never dumped any of that Russia/Putin information?

Yeah, totally no connection : 3

I found the Russian agent here to seed doubt, and cover up the Russian agenda and to recruit wow players!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    His entire platform and actions have been targeting western democracy after Putin threatened to bury him years ago. He disappeared, reemerged on Russian state sponsored television, and has been using Wikileaks to push a pro Russian agenda.

Pompeo, a Trump guy, even made a formal declaration that Wikileaks and Julian Assange have become state sponsored actors.
    ^ bingo.

Whatever Wikileaks started as, what it's become since (you know, after pretty much everybody else involved quit on Assange nearly 8 years ago) is quite different.

- - - Updated - - -

Any by the way, we're in a new Cold War.

Don't worry, you'll catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    I found the Russian agent here to seed doubt, and cover up the Russian agenda and to recruit wow players!
    Naw, sell WoW gold, man. Bannon did invest in and then later run a Chinese-based gold farming/selling company for a while : P

Doesn't matter, whistleblowing doesn't stop if he goes down and Wikileaks with him. The precedent has been set, it's easy to create websites and there's people of all stripes who'd get involved.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    ^ bingo.

Whatever Wikileaks started as, what it's become since (you know, after pretty much everybody else involved quit on Assange nearly 8 years ago) is quite different.
    It seems like a lot of the pro Wikileaks people seem to only cite their old leaks when they hit everyone indiscriminately or praise them for releasing hit pieces on the DNC. They conveniently ignore that they release hit pieces on every single "western" democracy and conveniently never release a single even minorly damaging piece on Russia.

Assange claimed years ago that he had a mountain of shit to bury Putin. We've still yet to see it. But we have seen him trash every single non Russian country, criticize and leak information from most foreign intelligence agencies that aren't Russia, and pop up on a state sponsored Russian talk show.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Doesn't matter, whistleblowing doesn't stop if he goes down and Wikileaks with him. The precedent has been set, it's easy to create websites and there's people of all stripes who'd get involved.
    No one really cares that much about whistleblowing. The issue is that Assange and Wikileaks have access to tons of leaked information over the years and have been formally, by our IC who are just now catching up to what EU ones have been saying for years now, declared as Russian state sponsored actors. That's why there's the sudden push to bust his balls over shit he's done.

Hell, Roger Stone even admitted that he and Trump had a back channel to Assange that they used during the campaign and claimed it was legal. Now they're trying to silence him after Pompeo's statement since Pompeo, despite being a Trump guy at first, is being assimilated into the IC and trying to actually do his job.

10+ Year Old Account

Well I mean its not like there is nothing to that accusation...

They spent the entire election cycle targeting one side with evidence stolen and given to them by Russians... They didn't even beat around the bush on that fact, they just claim the hackers weren't affiliated with the Russian government.

And the fact that Assange literally worked for Russia Today (RT), he had his own show on the network called "World of Tomorrow"... You've heard of RT right? The Putin Propaganda Network...