Deleted

Restoration Shaman - LF addons

I am going to play some restoration shaman in pvp! Both battleground and arena.

I am currently using HealBot, which has been great in pve, but is there any other addons that could ''make my job easier'' in pvp?

Also if anyone have some suggestions for macros, let me know.

When I heal in arena I use the standard raid frames, OmniCC and Gladius. You could go for something like gladiatorlossa if it still exists, but I would not recommend using it.

Macros is something you have to do yourself, because every PvP'er have their own macros, and style of using macros, but for starters I can give some idea of how you could use macros:
    I only use macros for targeting: /target self - /target party1/2 - target arena1/2/3
    If you need to stop casting while running (Penance/Spirit Walkers Grace/etc.) (#JukeKing): /stopcasting
    Some CC's I have bound to all enemy targets, some only to focus: /cast [@arena1/2/3/focus] something

Then you could have macros like this:
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@self] Premonition
    Which makes certain things easier, because you dont have to press stop casting then Premonition, but these kind of macros is something that you will start creating yourself when you start playing arena.

Also I would recommend you go watch Cdew's 7.1.5 Shaman guide.
    Last edited by Ethidia; 2017-04-21 at 11:54 AM.