Thread: Moon Bases!

Moon Bases!

What the hell are these little lights on the moons?

Taken in Highmountain.

Surely its something mightily important to the plot,otherwise Blizz wouldn't have put it there.

it's the stars showing through it.

it's a screw up that's present in draenor, too.

These are probably ice sheets or cryovolcanos. Possibly consists water and other compounds needed for sustaining life.. Life on blue child and white lady confirmed.

Its the light refracting off of Northrend and Icecrown etc bouncing back and hitting the moon.

It's those fucking raptors!

You know, the ones you helped to escape the lab in Azshara and who then boarded a rocket to whereever!

But seriously, I hope they'll do a moon setting eventually, I loved Farside in Wildstar. Darkness, possible light mechanics, low gravity, creepy infested moon bases...

Translucency in the skybox textures - happens quite a few places in WoW, especially when you've got some overlap in the skybox like when you're crossing zone boundaries and such.
    "A blinding flash, a moment of understanding. You are in an empty store room, tied to a chair. There are others, but they are hooded and limp. You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know. You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM. Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what’s fresh. Today." - A Word From Our Sponsor, "Welcome to Night Vale"

Its moon rabbits aiming giant cannon at us.

Raptors. Cant be anything else.

I agree that it's just a glitch. Lore wise though, I can't see any reason why there couldn't be a base full of Titan followers/creations up there. (or maybe even a certain Elven goddess)

Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    It's those fucking raptors!

You know, the ones you helped to escape the lab in Azshara and who then boarded a rocket to whereever!

But seriously, I hope they'll do a moon setting eventually, I loved Farside in Wildstar. Darkness, possible light mechanics, low gravity, creepy infested moon bases...

That zone was so awesome. All wildstar zones were, but the low gravity was really nice.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Maybe Azeroth's moon has new civilizations or Titan facilities(Go ahead Blizz take my ideas..for free)

Seriously though probably nothing big OP.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

We should have known all along. One Moon is called "The Mother" the other "The Child." No one could have guessed there was also a Führer Base on one of them.

Get your baseball bats ready Horde, we're huntin' Nazis.