Thread: Moon Bases!

Moon Bases!

What the hell are these little lights on the moons?

Taken in Highmountain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surely its something mightily important to the plot,otherwise Blizz wouldn't have put it there.

it's the stars showing through it.

it's a screw up that's present in draenor, too.

These are probably ice sheets or cryovolcanos. Possibly consists water and other compounds needed for sustaining life.. Life on blue child and white lady confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its the light refracting off of Northrend and Icecrown etc bouncing back and hitting the moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's those fucking raptors!

You know, the ones you helped to escape the lab in Azshara and who then boarded a rocket to whereever!

But seriously, I hope they'll do a moon setting eventually, I loved Farside in Wildstar. Darkness, possible light mechanics, low gravity, creepy infested moon bases...

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Translucency in the skybox textures - happens quite a few places in WoW, especially when you've got some overlap in the skybox like when you're crossing zone boundaries and such.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its moon rabbits aiming giant cannon at us.

Raptors. Cant be anything else.

I agree that it's just a glitch. Lore wise though, I can't see any reason why there couldn't be a base full of Titan followers/creations up there. (or maybe even a certain Elven goddess)

Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    It's those fucking raptors!

You know, the ones you helped to escape the lab in Azshara and who then boarded a rocket to whereever!

But seriously, I hope they'll do a moon setting eventually, I loved Farside in Wildstar. Darkness, possible light mechanics, low gravity, creepy infested moon bases...

That zone was so awesome. All wildstar zones were, but the low gravity was really nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Azeroth's moon has new civilizations or Titan facilities(Go ahead Blizz take my ideas..for free)

Seriously though probably nothing big OP.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

We should have known all along. One Moon is called "The Mother" the other "The Child." No one could have guessed there was also a Führer Base on one of them.

Get your baseball bats ready Horde, we're huntin' Nazis.