Feedback on Performance (Balance)

Hi fellow Druids, please provide feedback on my performance:

warcraftlogs.com/reports/rjcgv6Ytx9yBdXkh/

I main resto and this is my Offspec, but I'm trying to improve on it so I can contribute decently when there are too many healers. So any feedback would be greatly appreciated, whether it's gearing or my playstyle. I feel like I'm already "always be casting", but my performance still suck.

Thanks in advanced!

I had a quick look through your parses. Here are some of my thoughts:

You're specced ST when the fight calls for either a Hybrid spec or AoE spec. In Spellblade and Tich you hardly use Starfall at all and that's probably because you're not talented into Stellar Drift. Balance druid AoE is non-existant outside of Stellar Drift enhanced Starfall and both those fights require them.

On High Botanist, you're not making use of your legendary by speccing Mass Entanglement and using them on the lashers. You're missing on an average of a 8% boost to haste which is massive. Similarly on Krosus, I can see you're using Starfall, presumably to get deal with the elementals. Don't do this, focus exclusively on the boss, for better or worse this is what Blizzard intends for balance druids (ignore mechanics as much as possible or your DPS will suck). Also if you are going to focus on the adds, remember to interrupt them using Solar Beam so you can full benefit from Sephuz's Secret.