Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    why not just go ahead and castrate everybody now and get it over with

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    why not just go ahead and castrate everybody now and get it over with
    And another adorable faux alpha beats their sad chest.

OT: This could be fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Which is why they should kill WoW, and start with WoW2. New code and all that jazz, that is up to todays standards.
    Yeah, because the market is in such a great place for new MMOs and they would totally retain their entire userbase with a new game that has only a fragment of the content the original has to offer.

Deleted
    Why don't they add SC1 and other older titles to the blizzard launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Why don't they add SC1 and other older titles to the blizzard launcher?
    I keep hoping for a classic button that has the old games in it (like when you click wow, hs, etc). I have WC3 attached and forget about it 90% of the time. If it was on the launcher I'd be more inclined to actually launch it. Same goes for SC1, Vikings, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Patch 7.2.5 adds the Trial of Style event! Six players enter the Mogwalk and change their transmog and haircut to match one of the themes below.
    I hope one of the judges will be Heidi Klum :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright World of Warcraft, let's get SICKENING!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    So this is What is going to reward the pandaria CM sets? I worked so hard to earn the set on all classes, only to be re-added as a transmog contest reward..... I dont even....
    Do you really get the same MoP CM sets that aren't recolours from trial of style...?

Wtf are blizz doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Yeah, because the market is in such a great place for new MMOs and they would totally retain their entire userbase with a new game that has only a fragment of the content the original has to offer.
    You mean all that content that no one ever visits because it is in the past? A WoW2 would simply be a HUGE expansion, with every model and engine updated.

And if they did decide to stop updating WoW, to focus on WoW2, where do you imagine the WoW playerbase would go?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Players voting? Yeah... that was never prone to abuse... never.

Patch that adds vote exchange and buying/selling votes to game.

You mean all that content that no one ever visits because it is in the past? A WoW2 would simply be a HUGE expansion, with every model and engine updated.

And if they did decide to stop updating WoW, to focus on WoW2, where do you imagine the WoW playerbase would go?
    "No one ever visits".

You just proved why you're not qualified to speak on the matter. You not being able to see beyond your own nose =/= people not partaking in old content for various reasons.

WoW2 ain't happening, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    "No one ever visits".

You just proved why you're not qualified to speak on the matter. You not being able to see beyond your own nose =/= people not partaking in old content for various reasons.

WoW2 ain't happening, deal with it.
    I know it isn't.

What happens in the old world? Leveling? Mostly done through LFD now. Transmog farms? Sure some does it. Are you trying to tell me, that old zones got more than 2 people and 5 bots in them?
    That's how the game is, you progress, and old content become trivial and unimportant. Creating a new WoW wouldn't change anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I know it isn't.

What happens in the old world? Leveling? Mostly done through LFD now. Transmog farms? Sure some does it. Are you trying to tell me, that old zones got more than 2 people and 5 bots in them?
    That's how the game is, you progress, and old content become trivial and unimportant. Creating a new WoW wouldn't change anything.
    As someone that actually goes into that content rather than sitting in cities/on forums , I see people out in the world all the time. I love how you try to excuse the people being there as "bots" though. NOTHING I've seen supports your claim.

Again, you not seeing it =/= it doesn't happen. And what content is "trivial" and "unimportant", is highly subjective. Not that I expect someone of your mindset to understand that. In order to make it relevant at max level, it'd be much more realistic to think that they'll utilize the new scaling tech than redo the game.

They won't waste millions of dollars and risking alienating millions of players that have poured years into WoW in order to make a WoW2 for people that have grown tired of the current game. Especially when considering how WoW made them 800 thousand USD on a BAD year. As a fan of this game rather than some figment of imagination, I'm very happy about that.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-04-22 at 03:11 PM.

Do you also realize how many people would just simply quit? Having a WoW 2 would mean current WoW would start to die/not receive updates and in WoW 2 your progress wouldn't transfer over. It's essentially playing a whole new game. People aren't going to invest time and energy into something new just because some people felt they need to make a whole new game.

If they were to somehow just update the game completely to a WoW2 during one of the expansions then that's one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    And another adorable faux alpha beats their sad chest.

OT: This could be fun.
    don't forget your purse on the way out

"Two players are teleported to the stage and the remaining players vote. "

Yeah that's never going to be exploited/abused in any way. Good job blizzard!

Deleted
    that dark room, with one dominant coloring, where tmog voting takes place doesn't do justice for some tmogs. i hope there are some other scenery, lighting options somehow