Deleted

Elite Mission Bonus Loot Removed?

May be being dumb here but looked at my elite mission last night and it was 7.5k nethershard reward with a 7.5k bonus. Bonus now seems to have been removed, anyone else notice that or did I just imagine it being there in the first place?

There was no bonus in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, there was no bonus loot for the elite missions.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrisee View Post
    or did I just imagine it being there in the first place?
    I think it's that. I don't have any bonus on either mission and never had, so probably you being tired that thought otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I think it's that. I don't have any bonus on either mission and never had, so probably you being tired that thought otherwise.
    No he isn't... Last time command centre was up the AP mission had a bonus AP token attach to it -- granted the bonus was only ~1M AP at the time while the main token was 6M

This week there are no bonuses and the starting chance of success is lower. It seems to me that they merged the rewards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    No he isn't
    Yes, he is. Last time, yes, there was a bonus. However, the OP said he checked last night and there was never any bonus on any of those 3 missions, so he is wrong.

The quest last time had a bonus yeah. Which is removed. However, itwas only the one standard AP token, we get for every other AP mission, now looking at the time effort not that desired. And keep in mind, we only had the AP one. Not all three.
    The current quests however, all three of those, did not have such an bonus. But do start at -90% success chance. So I think, it is intended, that those missions just go up to 100% chance.