Blood Money is forged from the merger of two guilds, Lion Guard and Outerspace, with the goal of providing a stable raid environment for its members. Together we bring a lot of experience to the table as the player core is formed by retired hardcore raiders who have been playing together for years. We do take raiding very seriously since our time is limited and we want to make the most of it.
Our raid days are:
Monday: 20.00st - optional raid for alts/legendaries/ap/wf gear
Our immediate goal is to build a reliable team to get the best progression we can in NH and to prepare for a strong start in Tomb of Sargeras.
Our current progression is: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH
What are we looking for:
- Frost Death Knight
- Havoc Demon Hunter
- Retribution Paladin
- MM or BM Hunter
All exceptional applications will be considered regardless of recruitment status.
What do we require:
* Attendance: We require at least 90% attendance. We do understand that real life will take priority, but we do require you to notify an officer if you are going to miss a raid.
* Punctuality: Raid invites will always start 10 mins before the raid start time. We expect everyone to be ready and prepared. This means you must have all the flasks, foods, potions (and any other item necessary for the raid) ready before you come to the raid.
* Communication: We expect you to be able to understand and speak English well enough to communicate with the guild or at least to understand when things are explained in Discord.
* Know your class: Whether you are a tank, healer or dps you must know how to play it, know the strengths and weaknesses, master the rotation and have the ability to adapt on the fly in order to put out the best performance possible.
* Be a team player: You are expected to do the mechanics accordingly and perform any other tasks assigned to you by the Raid Leader. We do not tolerate boss tunneling, meter whoring or selfish behavior. You are part of a team and everyone needs to do his/her part for all to benefit.
* Be able to take criticism: Nobody is perfect and we know that but we expect all our members to be able to take the advice and constructive criticism given in order to improve their performance. Outbursts during the raid, openly flaming fellow raid members or repeatedly ignoring the advice from the raid leader will result in immediate removal from the raid or even the guild. We do not tolerate drama, if you have a problem take it in private to an officer after the raid.
* Know the current raid tier inside and out: With our limited schedule it is very important for everyone in the raid to know all of the boss’s abilities and how to deal with them before we even face that boss. You should understand that when you join a raiding guild the guild and raid progression will always be the first priority.
What are we offering:
* Fair and committed leadership and a stable organization
* Strong raid leading from mature players that have been around since Vanilla/TBC days
* A friendly atmosphere during the raids
* Good progression within a limited amount of time
* Help and advice with bettering yourself within the game
* Various activities from PVP to M+ runs