Man poses with dog in social experiment. The results took me aback.

https://blog.photofeeler.com/does-po...re-attractive/

Dogs are cute. Men can be too, depending on who you ask.
    But can a dog’s cuteness rub off on the man who stands beside him? This is what we wanted to know. Which brings us to today’s photo battle: Man Alone vs. Man With Dog!

We started by choosing a stock photo of a man with a dog. We created a second version of the photo by cropping the dog out of view.
    The test, which was run on Photofeeler, solicited 40 votes on each photo, including female feedback only. We tested them on separate days.
    Do you think the man is more attractive with a dog? Would you invest in a dog as a dating device, or when searching for a job?

I would like to see the same test with him 5'4" versus 6'4" and another with him unemployed versus in a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    https://blog.photofeeler.com/does-po...re-attractive/

Do you think the man is more attractive with a dog? Would you invest in a dog as a dating device, or when searching for a job?
    The guy on the left looks like a bum. The guy on the right still looks like a bum yet has a well groomed, well fed, and maintained dog which denotes stability.

You could put the same guy dressed the same way in a shitty beat down car, and then in a brand new Lexus, and you would have the same results.

Oh, and job seekers, please don't bring your filthy dog to a job interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It's not a dumb thing to say, it points out a rather striking difference. Arab men more likely to rape
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It does surprise me just how much of the forum is a-okay with casual racism. it is rather scummy.