Getting Kara constantly as the random heroic?

Since Patch 7.2, whenever I queue up for the random heroic, I've been getting Kara (either lower or upper) about half the time. Considering there are 13 heroic dungeons available, this seems to be not-so-random. Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

Well, I keep queueing Lower Kara as a tank just for that 1% chance that the Moroes follower Q-chain item drops ;o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Considering there are 13 heroic dungeons available, this seems to be not-so-random.
    If you have a pool of 100 people and 50 of them sign up specifically for Kara for Moroes and the other 50 pick Random, then chances are most people in that pool will end up in Kara and the remaining few will go somewhere else. That's pretty standard and as random as it can be.

A lot of people queueing specifically for Kara for the queats and to get Moroes. I have only done 10ish heroics sonce the patch, but they have all been Kara or Court of Stars.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I feel like i'm always getting Violet Hold. I absolutely refuse to do that dungeon, so I leave every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I feel like i'm always getting Violet Hold. I absolutely refuse to do that dungeon, so I leave every time.
    Out of curiosity, why do you hate it so much?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I also leave immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I'm a tank, and unlike all other dungeons. I can't dictate the pace of Violet Hold because it is wave based. I do Heroics when the Call to Arms cache pops up, but it isn't worth doing if I can't just pull the whole dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Most likely do to the artificial lengthening of the dungeon do to the way the trash and mobs spawn. You can spend a lot of time waiting around in that place.

With the option to queue for certain dungeons it's likely that people are queuing for Kara to do the ring quest line since you don't need to be on mythic to do it.

It gives the opportunity to do the whole questline very quickly since it's not gated by a mythic lockout.

I'm a tank, and unlike all other dungeons. I can't dictate the pace of Violet Hold because it is wave based. I do Heroics when the Call to Arms cache pops up, but it isn't worth doing if I can't just pull the whole dungeons.
    I tank as well, but I don't mind VH. The standing around is a little boring, but the trash/bosses are almost impossible for anyone to screw up (always a problem in LFD) and the last waves of trash get gibbed with the lasers.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Not to mention how fucking badly designed the heroic version is. Midnight before Moroes? Get the fuck out, Blizzard, you're drunk.