Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Please no. I hope they keep it simple and free of any of that crap. Basically what I want is World at War 2.
    I hope so too. I don't mind if they add customization crap like skins (as long as they stay more or less realistic) for weapons and your character but weapons itself are a no-go. I'm not holding my breath, though, unfortunately...

There's only so much you can do before you start going into sci-fi territory. People have been waiting for a decent WW2 shooter for some time now, so I'm pleased to see this on the horizon.
    Red Alert 2 FPS adaptation when. Just none of that Yuri's Revenge crap. Ruined the game.

Deleted
    Hope we get a good stalingrad mission, I always remember that amazing mission from CoD 1.

I wouldve liked to see there take on WWI but people wouldve screamed ripoff and it would be too soon.

Iam nice they are going back to there WWII roots but iam so over WWII shooters that they will really have to pull out the stops to get me interested.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-04-23 at 04:32 AM.

CoD 2 campaign was the shit back when CoD was mostly known for it's single player. I replayed that so many times. Multiplayer was better then too IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see the franchise go back to basics, with simple killstreaks and perks, and less of the flashy OTT crap.
    I'd like to see the game go back to it's ACTUAL basics, no killstreaks, no perks.

CoD:UO was the first, and last good CoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    BF1 is the most realistic war game ever created.

That is the single most laughable thing i have ever read in my life, BF1 is so far from realistic it's not even funny.

Squad, Insurgency, Arma(any), Project Reality(any), Red Orchestra, are the closest to being realistic, way closer than BF1, and they are still pretty far from realistic.

BF1 doesn't come anywhere near being "the most realistic war game ever created"... The only award it gets is for looking pretty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    cod and bf have never been comparable, dunno why you would say they are.
    At one point they were vaguely comparable, CoD:UO had a few big maps, with tanks and shit.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-04-23 at 04:44 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I'd like to see the game go back to it's ACTUAL basics, no killstreaks, no perks.

CoD:UO was the first, and last good CoD.

- - - Updated - - -

That is the single most laughable thing i have ever read in my life, BF1 is so far from realistic it's not even funny.

Squad, Insurgency, Arma(any), Project Reality(any), Red Orchestra, are the closest to being realistic, way closer than BF1, and they are still pretty far from realistic.

BF1 doesn't come anywhere near being "the most realistic war game ever created"... The only award it gets is for looking pretty.

- - - Updated - - -

At one point they were vaguely comparable, CoD:UO had a few big maps, with tanks and shit.
    an expansion over 10 years ago before it hit its super popular stride with cod2 doesnt really count as comparable on current gen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    an expansion over 10 years ago before it hit its super popular stride with cod2 doesnt really count as comparable on current gen.
    Yes, hence the key phrase "at one point".
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please no. I hope they keep it simple and free of any of that crap. Basically what I want is World at War 2.
    Man, you already know there's gonna be loot boxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    A new battlefield set in a country that could have lots of jungle maps wouldn't be a bad thing tbh.
    Yes indeed.

Among my favorite maps in recent FPS memory are the Endor maps in the new Battlefront game simply because they are different than another desert/factory/dock/scrapyard.

My dream FPS is one that either spans multiple eras or has where matches/skirmishes are part of a larger campaign.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post

I see what you're saying and I see what they are saying. Battlefield games are better good for the space that they operate in without getting into the territory of simulation games like ARMA.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    There's only so much you can do before you start going into sci-fi territory. People have been waiting for a decent WW2 shooter for some time now, so I'm pleased to see this on the horizon.
    Sucks they'll have to keep waiting! /s
    I'm not much for CoDs multiplayer, but if it has a nice SP campaign I'd definitely grab it.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    A new battlefield set in a country that could have lots of jungle maps wouldn't be a bad thing tbh.
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was the Korean War, but tbh I was hoping for awhile that the next WW2 game would be done by BF (mostly because I like the sprawling maps compared to the CoD ones).
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't played any shooters for nearly 20 years. Might pick this up if it's interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I love it, They go to reveal the game and the stream breaks...

https://www.twitch.tv/callofduty
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Amazing reveal trailer, an amazing 2 fps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I love it, They go to reveal the game and the stream breaks...

https://www.twitch.tv/callofduty
    The chat is crazy once again. Twitch never fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Amazing reveal trailer, an amazing 2 fps.
    They only showed American stuff......

I hope there are German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, French, Hungarian, Romanian, Serbian, Finnish, Norwegian and Baltic stuff, too...
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The chat is crazy once again. Twitch never fails.
    Ya seems to be working on the IGN twitch channel, I had to watch the Gamespot upload of the trailer lol.

Trailer didn't really show much, Graphic wise it doesn't look half bad to be honest. (From what could I tell)

I want to see Gameplay
    I want them to say there is dedicated servers.

Also wtf is up with them keep saying boots on the ground experience. Wtf was I on before when playing?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    These fake scripted tweets are a joke, lol.

These fake scripted tweets are a joke, lol.
    Yes they are lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yes they are lol.
    The barracks ammo depot living room with leather sofa settings they are sitting in is more real than those tweets.

The barracks ammo depot living room with leather sofa settings they are sitting in is more real than those tweets.
    LOL.

Twitch is killing me atm, People keep saying "Stop Breathing" because of the guy breathing in the mic.