Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Eh, its exactly how people describe it. Lots of kids, expletives, and stupidity. I fuckin love GC Soul Cal
    Yessu! I used link because he was hot in that. Much better than he is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Yessu! I used link because he was hot in that. Much better than he is now.
    I think Link was the only reason Soul Cal on GC was the best.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Link was the only reason Soul Cal on GC was the best.
    Honestly I prefer the controller. Hiatchi was an ugly old man with no weapon who didn't fit the theme, shoulda put in dante and spawn is lame and I never had an xbawks

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I prefer the controller. Hiatchi was an ugly old man with no weapon who didn't fit the theme, shoulda put in dante and spawn is lame and I never had an xbawks
    Its a shame Soul cal is kinda dead now. 5 was really bad though

15+ Year Old Account
    Its a shame Soul cal is kinda dead now. 5 was really bad though
    It is. I bought 3 on release day and it was alright I suppose. I'm probably just biased towards link, but who isnt?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is. I bought 3 on release day and it was alright I suppose. I'm probably just biased towards link, but who isnt?
    Link should be in the next COD

15+ Year Old Account
    Link should be in the next COD
    Maybe if it isn't the new, lame twink link from botw/ss. Don't tempt me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if it isn't the new, lame twink link from botw/ss. Don't tempt me.
    TP link
    /10

15+ Year Old Account
    TP link
    /10
    Honestly I would rather have oot/la link since that's what I grew up with, but I am willing to negotiate. Also you should probably stop getting banned for a month.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-07-30 at 02:45 AM.

Its COD, so.... yeah under 20 somethings are totally buying this for its historical accuracy in its multiplayer and not to teabag people and call them niggers (dont ban me mods) for like hours a day.
    well.... yeah.

I've been playing the PC open beta nearly non-stop this weekend, and I've been blown away by this game. I have not had a more revelatory shooter experience since the first Halo came out. This game changes everything - the gunplay duels are edge-of-your-seat nailbiting and the sniping feedback is orgasmic. Everyone needs to go buy this game.

Deleted
    Tried it this weekend, same old same old, won't be getting my money, and judging from the steamcharts on players this weekend, it looks another DOA on PC release.

I like the gunplay and such.

It's just the maps are so god awful, tiny boxing ring things. I need variety.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the gameplay looks identical to Day of Defeat (which I played like 15 years ago).... the textures are just slightly better.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Open beta is garbage, same old cancer that has been spewed out in recent years as far as multiplayer goes. Who woulda thunk rifles OP as always, retarded spawns, and UAV spam. The mcdonalds of shooters. The only interesting thing about this game is the campaign and you can't even try it.

If I want a good WWII fast action multiplayer I'll just pop in world at war, it even sounds and looks better than this. So far I give it a 0/10 I can't believe they literally made another copy pasta of their MP.. well actually I can xD

I also just realized they are still using peer 2 peer on their servers in 2017 /lol
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2017-10-02 at 02:35 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WW2 makes me auto-not-interested
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Open Beta was alright imo. Nothing special but god I'm rusty. Haven't played a CoD game since MW2/Black Ops.

If my friends end up getting it for XB1 then I'll probably get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had fun with friends, but Quickscoping is still cancer, and shotguns on those tiny maps made me want to weep.
    WAR was absolute cancer (Objective 1 and 3 were fun) but the bridge building was a shit-show, as was that final 10% push on the tank. Defenders get it so easy, but we could pull off some lucky assaults with a planned squad. If that's the only map for WAR I don't see it getting played too often, surely the shine will wear off fast.

Twas alright, I don't plan on buying it when there's another shooter coming out the same time that I feel like I'd enjoy far more (ST:BF2) but I'll have to check out the beta this coming weekend to see if that's any good.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Looks awful. PC version will die off faster than any other CoD - especially in the current battle royale/hero shooter dominated scene. Maybe it will do okay on consoles, but even then, why bother when you could've been playing something like BF1 this entire time? Maybe the failure of this release will finally get them to innovate rather than reskinning the same game every year.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the first Cod I've played since MW1 and I'm having a blast atm. But 14h into the beta mostly playing War mode.