BM 48th point, where to put?

Was trying to simulate specific traits, but i failed at that.

Any idea where should i put the 48th point on my BM weapon? Last 2 DPS increase options are 5% increased dmg on multishot, or 1 seccond on Aspect of the Wild.

Since they nerfed thunderslash, and on large scale AOE, i pretty much spam multishot, i'm considering the 5% increase buff in it, any inputs on the subject?

you gotta put it up yer but morty
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

AFAIK it should have been JoT>PL>FS>UtB>WE>SC>FotT>Utility -- So, Wilderness Expert (Aspect of the Wild) and then Focus of the Titans (Multi-Shot).

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Multishot does so little dmg it's laughable, even in dungeons. Definitely go for Wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Multishot does so little dmg it's laughable, even in dungeons. Definitely go for Wilderness.
    i wouldnt call it laughable, on aluriel mythic it represented 4.19% of my DPS on my latest kill.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=8

If thunderslash wasnt nerfed to the ground i wouldnt be asking this, but honestly, it's as useless as multishot on AOE fights now.
    Last edited by zaphre; 2017-04-21 at 09:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaws & pack>unleash>wilderness>cobra>beast cleave>multi shot (49)> defensives

sporebat. it must be sporebat

You are talking about less than 0.1% damage difference at that point. You should really just put it anywhere you want once you have all the essentials. That said, my preference would be Aspect, and then multishot. Even Beast Cleave comes before them in my book - it is quite powerful for bosses with adds, as well as general mythic+ farming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    What he said. I'm there atm getting close to 10% more heal from turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    I would personally rank BC higher, above cobra and wilderness, maybe even above unleash; but I do a lot of mythic+.
    I feel like the beast cleave trait really counts when it matters, whereas the others (e.g. cobra shot) only add a little in most situations. Basically on single target fights the benefit of an extra point in cobra / wilderness is minor; whereas the benefit of BC on multi target fights is quite high.

I understand that if you average that with NH fights in mind beast cleave might average out to be quite weak, but still.

Other than that it doesn't really matter as long as you grab Jaw and Pack first.