Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    I know, that's a good point, and I fully agree with you my friend. Now tell that to someone when you are being recruited and they are like 'We only want affli locks cause they can do X dps ST on krosus'.

And by the way, I feel like my ST is fine, even as destro, if I specc fully to single target.
    Yeah I mean destro can shine on single target, it just requires more effort compared to affliction which is so dull to play on ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Yeah I mean destro can shine on single target, it just requires more effort compared to affliction which is so dull to play on ST.
    Affliction is dull to play on everything. you don't react to shit on affliction it's why it's so boring. Keep dots up, watch weak auras and try not to fall asleep.

Pyromancer made a video about the new/old legendarys in 7.2.5 after being teached a bit about simcraft by ghaddo.

So what do you guys think about these informations? Valid? They look convincing on the first glance.

(No fanboying or trying to promote anything here, just linking the source)

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    Honestly, all the crying from destro people is just meter envy.
    For me its all how the spec plays mechanically. It simply hasn't been able to do what it has for the last 2 xpacs up to this point in legion. The changes should help, but its basically a different spec with the same spells. They didn't keep the core of what made destro destro, which is where you get all the "crying".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    So what do you guys think about these informations?
    Take everything with a grain of salt this early. Shits usually not accurate for months.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Pyromancer made a video about the new/old legendarys in 7.2.5 after being teached a bit about simcraft by ghaddo.

So what do you guys think about these informations? Valid? They look convincing on the first glance.

(No fanboying or trying to promote anything here, just linking the source)

how come that destruction legendary combination sims have higher numbers compared to affliction? (around 200k+ ish) does that mean the spec will perform better for ST?
    source : warlock discord pinned msg

I'd love to know what has changed so much that is making KJBW sim so high. Seems more like human error than accurate data to me, but who knows..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Number1gentleman View Post
    how come that destruction legendary combination sims have higher numbers compared to affliction? (around 200k+ ish) does that mean the spec will perform better for ST?
    source : warlock discord pinned msg

SC simming higher than SL? Now that's hilarious. Feels like nobody has tested this.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodlebolt View Post
    99% sure you had some bad players in the raid, so please stop spreading information that's not 100% accurate. I'm pretty sure destro will get another 7-10% buff after first heroic id cause that's where the real tuning happens.
    If you consider the people I play with "bad players", you are beyond delusional. Anyway, if you want more proof then watch pyromancers video about next tier, the guy literally agrees with me about every boss. I even said demo will be best on the st fights without adds to get WOTC stacks. Thanks come again, destro is legit dead next tier.

Demo looking stronger than destro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bskgrg2 View Post
    If you consider the people I play with "bad players", you are beyond delusional. Anyway, if you want more proof then watch pyromancers video about next tier, the guy literally agrees with me about every boss. I even said demo will be best on the st fights without adds to get WOTC stacks. Thanks come again, destro is legit dead next tier.
    Yeah destro is dead that's why top guilds warlocks play destro during progression. WoC is not even that strong anymore especially without MG. Adds that spawn frequently needs to get bursted quickly which destro is best for. Demo has strongest single target but loses a ton of dps while moving. We will see how specs are performing in tos and how destro is "dead".

The sims you are linking are not comparable if you cannot see the level of gear being used and whether it is with tier or not and so on and so forth.

Wait until the official ones are posted.

Pretty doubtful about those sims. KJBW is pretty far near the bottom currently, and is suddenly on top by a large margn in Pyromancer's sims. Considering most of the legendaries, particularly Lessons of Space-Time as it's not really affected by the change of destro's playstyle,and KJBW itself haven't changed at all I'm fairly certain something went wrong in his sims.

Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    ... if you weren't accepted as destro than by definition you weren't in "high mythic raiding"
    Or you didn't play with friends - bad or disliked, real talk time <G

If you think demo is gonna do well in tomb of sargeras with all the movement, you seriously need to get out under that simC patchwerk rock you've been living under.

ToS has ridiculous amounts of movement.

P.S. The only warlock that feature in the top 3 guild race in mythic NH was a destro lock, Bangers. Destro. Don't be fucking dumb and go saying destro is not used for next tier.

One thing to consider about KJBW is that compared to ToS trinkets it's pretty huge. Compared to arcannocrystal, metronome, and our guldan options is a smaller gap. A 970 KJBW may be just that much better in terms of trinkets when simmed against ToS trinkets, hence the jump in value.

Maybe not for demo but maybe destro or aff? That is at least how it's plausible to my logic...ymmv

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    One thing to consider about KJBW is that compared to ToS trinkets it's pretty huge. Compared to arcannocrystal, metronome, and our guldan options is a smaller gap. A 970 KJBW may be just that much better in terms of trinkets when simmed against ToS trinkets, hence the jump in value.

Maybe not for demo but maybe destro or aff? That is at least how it's plausible to my logic...ymmv
    Pyromancer made a mistake with simcraft that's why he removed the video. According to his twitter he is reuploading it with real sims.

If you watched him doing it he even said multiple times he hates simcradt and doesn't know how to really use it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Pretty doubtful about those sims. KJBW is pretty far near the bottom currently, and is suddenly on top by a large margn in Pyromancer's sims. Considering most of the legendaries, particularly Lessons of Space-Time as it's not really affected by the change of destro's playstyle,and KJBW itself haven't changed at all I'm fairly certain something went wrong in his sims.
    If you consider the fact that we'll be casting incinerate more, Lessons' value should go up slightly because of the dimension ripper talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdon View Post
    If you consider the fact that we'll be casting incinerate more, Lessons' value should go up slightly because of the dimension ripper talent.
    Was the proc chance on that trait not reduced, or was that just early in the expansion and it has been the same ever since?

Quote Originally Posted by Superdon View Post
    Fair point. Added to that, pooling and dumping less but higher dmg CBs should also increase its relative value.
    @BannedForViews that was indeed early in the expansion, and hasnt changed since (afaik).

Just got them 2h ago, feelsbadman