Paladin in Tomb of sargeres

have anyone noticed just how bad the Set is in Tomb? kinda worthless stats and bonus effects.

doesn't exactly feel like tomb will be worth doing, well relics,rings etc are nice

Deleted
    I can't say how good it is for Holy/Prot, but for Ret it's actually as good as (maybe even better than) our T19.
    For comparison:
    Current 4p ist a 20% chance of one additional holy power on every spender. The T20 2p is One HP guaranteed on every BoJ/DH. And since we don't cast CS four times as much as BoJ/DH, we will actually get a slightly better HP generation due to the bonus. Added to the fact that it's less likely to overcap.

Current 2p is a 10% bonus to ~40% of our damage, so roughly a ~4% increase.
    T20 4p would be at least a 22% percent increase to BoJ/DH. Since we got the new traits, BoJ/DH is roughly ~15% of our damage.
    With now Mastery on your gear whatsoever you get 22% more damage with Judge (10% baseline, look at Judge's tooltip as well as 12% baseline mastery), this would be a ~3,3% damage increase. And since the Ashbringer has mastery on it, it will be more than that.
    With my current gear, I'm at about 30% mastery or something? That's 40% increased damage with Judge. With that (actually rather little) amount of mastery, the bonus would already be a ~6% damage increase ST.
    And unless DH gets changed, the Bonus may actually still keep up with T19 in AoE situation.

Tl;dr: very simple estamination, T20 bonus should be as good, if not better than T19 if it doesn't get changed. For Ret, dunno about Prot/Holy.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Do we have any data yet on mixing 2pc T19 with 4pc T20? Then obviously going Ring/Belt legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    Do we have any data yet on mixing 2pc T19 with 4pc T20? Then obviously going Ring/Belt legendaries.
    I think for sure the BIS will change to ring/belt to free up the tier slot the cloak occupies. The 2pc from NH is far and away the best set bonus of both sets, not to mention how similar it is to the cloak passive itself.

2pc NH and 4pc Tomb will give huge AOE dmg with a higher mastery build with DH, and with enough Crit and mastery you could run a Virtue's blade build and just go for super high ST. Without the cloak lower haste builds are going to be the way to go especially becase the TOS 2 set essentially gives artificial haste, especially when used with BOW.

It does suck that 2 of the ret output legos, the cloak and shoulders, are basically going to be suboptimal. If they ever remove the ability to combine tier sets, which they said they might (the whole NH/TOS combo is an experiment) then bis will prob go back to cloak and belt, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by simonlvschal View Post
    have anyone noticed just how bad the Set is in Tomb? kinda worthless stats and bonus effects.

doesn't exactly feel like tomb will be worth doing, well relics,rings etc are nice
    You're not going to do tomb just because you don't think the tier bonuses are good?

Also, what Socce said. Ret T20 set looks pretty damn good to me.

He has never specified which spec he meant. In the case of Holy Paladin, if you do not target your LoD target for example with mouse-overs your set is going to do nothing at all, so we are going to need to find a workaround for it. (Macro's would probably work)
    Last edited by Lycanhero; 2017-04-25 at 09:07 AM.

Signature made by Hinoto.