Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am very upset at the glaive mog...why not just let everyone who has a legendary from way back when to mog and if you don't have the achievement when patch comes you miss out on the chance so they become a reward for players that went back to do XXX raid for XXX item

Deleted
    Oke blizzy now do it for all ledgendary's .

I absolutely love all the tears with DH getting warglaives transmog. People crying about DH being special etc. What about rogues getting thunderfury and palas getting ashbringer?

No comments? thats what i thought! #crymore

got them on my dk , warrior , rogue , i am happy .... 0 fucks given my dh deseres them

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I won't have to brave BT TW on my Demon Huntard to get my him his Glaive Tmog

Oh good, I was not planning on farming for them on my DH, plus I'm way too attached to the vengeance hidden appearance.

Still, glad all of that farming paid off for something.

How to look even more fail. Warglaives!

So when does the Timewalking Black Temple start?

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss only one part of warglaives on mage...

Idk if i want farm it anymore...

So my monk that I never bothered leveling past 98 has a shot as getting warglaives tmog? Or any of my characters? Like my Paladin? Confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    So my monk that I never bothered leveling past 98 has a shot as getting warglaives tmog? Or any of my characters? Like my Paladin? Confused.
    Based on what it says any character on your account can get the transmog as long as you've gotten both glaives on a single character on your account. However, only Demon Hunters can use the Warglaive transmog.

nes version > current legion

Another horde band? Be still my beating heart. :yawn: At least ETC had a somewhat cool name. "Blight Boar"? How creative. Much original. So inventive. WOW!

I want to play nes version of wow

what if you have the main-h glaive on one toon and off-h on another toon? Does that still count?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebone45 View Post
    what if you have the main-h glaive on one toon and off-h on another toon? Does that still count?
    If you have the achievement associated with having both, yes. That's what the tweet says. The requirement is the achievement. However, from what I can find, you'll need both on the same character to get the achievement.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Deleted
    So many hurt nerds over one simple mog which will go out of fashion 1 month after people start using it. If the warglaives were just an artifact skin no one would have said anything. Rogues got thunderfury, I dont see anyone crying about that? Also remember than DH have like 3 weapon trannsmogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm annoyed with the DH transmog thing. I tried farming those fucking glaives for over a year and I got THREE of the offhand but never got the main hand. Yay for Blizzard catering to special snowflakes again. I don't even care about the glaives themselves, I would never use them. It's the fact that I CAN'T use them because I never got a fucking 9 year old achievement beforehand.

As for the WoW NES game - dude, I woulda played the HELL outa that! That looks so freaking awesome!

Just imagine you are a warrior who got them during BC instead of ashes of alar (because of DKP system either/or choice ) only to have them patched out of the game for you with 2h dw fury. Oh the tears of the rogue with only one of them raiding sunwell

One will manage either way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    I absolutely love all the tears with DH getting warglaives transmog. People crying about DH being special etc. What about rogues getting thunderfury and palas getting ashbringer?

No comments? thats what i thought! #crymore
    Yeah how dare they give ret an artefact ?