Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    I can agree that sin is not the hardest to master, but to call it retarded ez withouth 98 to 99% ranks on average its a little bit stuck-up. Even with 905 gear you should easily beat the 95% every time.
    Overall or item lvl perfection?

None

They were all gutted in Legion and have about 20% of the skillcap they had before

Only people who are incapable of seeing beyond their rotation & dps meters will disagree with me
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    None

They were all gutted in (current expansion) and have about 20% of the skillcap they had (in my favorite expansion)
    Here you go pal.

None

They were all gutted in Legion and have about 20% of the skillcap they had before

Only people who are incapable of seeing beyond their rotation & dps meters will disagree with me
    Do you need to develop a preference for ad hominems before you can reach the status of a true pvp player or is it something you get as a prestige reward?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

None

Achievement Unlocked: Record Breaking Broken Record!

As for which class has the 'highest skill cap' (whatever that really means), I'd toss my lot in with Outlaw. It's fast paced with plenty of opportunities for snap decision making. You also have to be comfortable working with a considerable degree of uncertainty and be able to recognize when you should play with the hand your dealt or mulligan. Fully capitalizing on Marked for Death is an art unto itself. Good MfD play requires acute situational awareness in addition to finesse to execute the perfect MfD chain. And, to top it all off, certain Legendaries, such as the Mantle or Gloves, magnify all of these complexities even further.

Talk about a lot to juggle!

Quote Originally Posted by Arker42 View Post
    Achievement Unlocked: Record Breaking Broken Record!

As for which class has the 'highest skill cap' (whatever that really means), I'd toss my lot in with Outlaw. It's fast paced with plenty of opportunities for snap decision making. You also have to be comfortable working with a considerable degree of uncertainty and be able to recognize when you should play with the hand your dealt or mulligan. Fully capitalizing on Marked for Death is an art unto itself. Good MfD play requires acute situational awareness in addition to finesse to execute the perfect MfD chain. And, to top it all off, certain Legendaries, such as the Mantle or Gloves, magnify all of these complexities even further.

Talk about a lot to juggle!
    It's so funny to me that all of these responses are unable to conceive of a skillcap except in the setting of "how do I do the most possible dps"

FWIW, PvP combat rogues as far back as MoP were stomping shaman totems with MfD to reset their CDs via Restless Blades

After hearing from people like Fierydemise for years that "MfD is a theoretical dps increase but it requires too much micromanagement to be fun or worthwhile" it's nice to see that the PvE crowd has finally caught up...
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

It's so funny to me that all of these responses are unable to conceive of a skillcap except in the setting of "how do I do the most possible dps"
    The vast majority of WoW players are primarily PvE players, so naturally they will interpret things in light of PvE (i.e., how to churn out the most DPS). That doesn't mean they are "unable to conceive" PvP skillcaps. It's just simply not relevant to their main interest. People are responding to the topic of this thread from whatever perspective they happen to prefer.

FYI, all that shade and salt you're constantly throwing around only hurts you and your message. We get it, you don't like the current state of things for the way you like to play the game. Your feelings do matter and I encourage you to voice your thoughts/ideas to the Developers. But you harp on this in every thread and try to derail it into the topic you are interested in. Give it a rest.
    Last edited by Arker42; 2017-05-02 at 09:58 PM.