Deleted

Legendary items trash talking

So im a big fan of reading post and all but im always reading that specific spec have to be nerfed cuase a LEGENDARY item is to OP. Where the hell is your brain made of im wondering ???
    It called LEGENDARY for a freaking reason right ? The point were people complained about fire bracers being to OP and it gets nerfed ffs guys stop complaing about legendary items and grow some brains into those empty heads

If your getting offended by this tread than grow brains please and leave the game alone befor you harm more people my thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawbossnl View Post
    If your getting offended by this tread than grow brains please and leave the game alone befor you harm more people my thanks
    But..But...You're getting offended by their posts?
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawbossnl View Post
    So im a big fan of reading post and all but im always reading that specific spec have to be nerfed cuase a LEGENDARY item is to OP. Where the hell is your brain made of im wondering ???
    It called LEGENDARY for a freaking reason right ? The point were people complained about fire bracers being to OP and it gets nerfed ffs guys stop complaing about legendary items and grow some brains into those empty heads

Not sure exactly what you're reading, but the specs don't get nerfed, the legendary items do. Mainly because of them being OP. Keep that in mind when you think of how you're spec is playing and Blizzqrds design goals.
    When 1 item increases a specs dps anywhere from 10-20% where ALL the other legendaries are roughly .5-5% total, then that is an issue.