Could i play battlefield 1 with this

Can this play battlefield 1 confortably?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232310440946

No.

Horrible CPU even when it came out, its mostly meant for casual gaming.

The RX 480 is fine but the rest of the system isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by ali725 View Post
    Can this play battlefield 1 confortably?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232310440946
    Yes at around Medium/High settings. With maybe low shadows.

Also at 1080p not higher.

I still wouldn't buy it tho, If u can build one or have someone build one for u do that. If u give us a budget we can put together a build for you.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Save for another month or two and get something better.
    Thats no gaming PC and it's old as heck.

I don't like how seller use comics sans and put this in description:

THIS COMPUTER IS A GREAT VALUE THAT WILL COMPETE WITH ANY COMPARABLE INTEL CORE I3/I5 COMPUTER AVAILABLE - AND AT A BETTER PRICE! (If you think you can find one, show me!)
    also

Operating System: UNACTIVATED Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit (Windows 7 / 8.1 also available). This a FULLY functioning operating system that never needs to be activated, however it will prompt to activate, but this can be ignored. Beware of sellers offering "activated" Windows on cheap systems, these are cracked or pirated!!
    /facepalm

$614.76 for this build is complete rip off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Its not for.me they just want a built pc alrdy tbh so i told him this is the best u can get if you buy it build alrdy. It should let him play low.or.med on bf1

You could get a build with a 980ti and intel cpu for around that price.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldnt buy any PC off Ebay.

Its a brick, waste of money and old technology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically yes,

Would you want to ?

No

The system is a scam either being sold by a moron, a scammer, or a moronic scammer.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    600$ is too much for that thing. Basically the GPU is quite good, the rest is crap. You can get a pre-built similar computer or build one yourself for that kind of money from a reputable vendor, not some schmuck off Ebay.

It would actually play it quite well, but 600 is highway robbery for that.

Where do you live so people can suggest a better priced system.

Quote Originally Posted by ali725 View Post
    Its not for.me they just want a built pc alrdy tbh so i told him this is the best u can get if you buy it build alrdy. It should let him play low.or.med on bf1
    What this person have done to you that you recommend buying this garbage to him? If someone would rape and kill my family then maybe I would recommend this build to killer ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Dude that pc had a very old hardware and for 600 bucks you can buy something much better than that or just save money to build a very powerful pc, heck even a ryzen 1600 with a radeon rx 480, a good mobo +8GB RAM you can run battlefield at 2k

Deleted
    No. Most maps will work with low details, some won't. The "Am Rande des Reiches" map - whatever it's called in english - will be consistently in single digit fps.