Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    she will do something that will make forsaken fan boys cream their crusty tattered pants, she will do something that will make worgen fan boys (like me) to want to gut her even more.

i dont think, and i hope she wont, ever become a raid boss.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I wasn't really trying to defend the character. Personally, I don't really care for her much. I was just wondering is posting the same "she evul" lines in so many threads about her doesn't get just a tiny bit tiring at some point?

But thank you for actually taking the time to explain your reasoning for disliking her instead of just continuing the with the "hurr durr evil" stuff. Not a lot of people would have done that.
    Like I said, Blizz is missing so much opportunity for some nasty moral question with characters like her. Villains can be pretty interesting and morally ambigious. Like in Berserk, where Griffith could be described as evil in any conventional way, but he archieved piece in the world, through yet again evil means. This opens up the question if the good he did is more important than the attrocities he commited. Should he be the Hero or the Villain? After all, this is a central question we ask ourselves even in reallife with important political personalities, and the line between both can be very thin. Sylvanas should always remain a character where the line is always thin, but instead we have this thick narrative and clumsy storytelling that orders us, the player, to follow their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Like I said, Blizz is missing so much opportunity for some nasty moral question with characters like her. Villains can be pretty interesting and morally ambigious. Like in Berserk, where Griffith could be described as evil in any conventional way, but he archieved piece in the world, through yet again evil means. This opens up the question if the good he did is more important than the attrocities he commited. Should he be the Hero or the Villain? After all, this is a central question we ask ourselves even in reallife with important political personalities, and the line between both can be very thin. Sylvanas should always remain a character where the line is always thin, but instead we have this thick narrative and clumsy storytelling that orders us, the player, to follow their opinion.
    I'm just going to assume the answer is no and expect a "Sylvanas is super evil" in the next thread about her then.

10+ Year Old Account
    i suspect she will do something very fierce as warchief, and all the other leaders will be like

"woah nelly" & "that was a bit much ay"

and then thrall will take back over?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Revenge for a wrong done upon his family, just as any of us would... At that point the entity he was hunting was the one who instigated the feud. He was not hunting it because it killed members of The Alliance, or because it was Horde, or because he was Alliance himself, he was hunting it because it killed his cousin.
    Regardless, he sought revenge outside the bounds of the Argent Crusade. His fate should not be considered linked to that of the Argent Crusade or their allegiances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Exactly.. if he was wandering around in someone else's lands he was asking to be attacked.. Self defense and all. If you were an undead and a human paladin (natural predator and prey) came marching into your home would you just ignore them?

What does Sylvanas care if his revenge was justified or not? He trespassed on forsaken land and killed numbers of her people.
    Technically is was HIS land, it belonged to his family before the scourge attacked, it's still his land after.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Technically is was HIS land, it belonged to his family before the scourge attacked, it's still his land after.
    Only if he can execute his claim. And it seems he needed better lawyer.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    It would still be Nathanos's house first wouldn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Sylvanas thread hahaha. Blizzard knows full well just how much people talk about her character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    It would still be Nathanos's house first wouldn't it?
    They both lived there, it belongs to both of them, it is regardless, still his.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

They both lived there, it belongs to both of them, it is regardless, still his.
    It doesn't matter if it was his 25 years ago.. it is occupied by the forsaken now.

Nah shes cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    It doesn't matter if it was his 25 years ago.. it is occupied by the forsaken now.
    It does, that's called theft.

In times of war, it doesn't matter. You lost your land in battle and it is no longer yours. In your mind you know it is yours, but that doesn't mean you won't be punished for charging head first into the land your new occupiers control. THIS IS WAR!! Remember, Azeroth doesn't have a united nations. Take off your modern 2017 war ethics out of this. This game is basically based on Medieval culture. They will kill you or imprison you or torture you. Was it bad he was used for undead plastic surgery? Yeh. But the fact he invaded forsaken controlled terrority meant he should have expected to be eaten. We live in completely different times than them..

Today, it is a huge disaster when 50 people are killed. In war-torn Azeroth, 50 people are killed when a random dude sneezes.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-04-24 at 10:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Unless they lifted it from one position and put it in other - its not a theft.

Perhaps mr. goody two shoes should had defended his home when it needed defending.

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont wanna see sylvanas ever perma die shes the sexiest hunter lore character ever.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    i dont wanna see sylvanas ever perma die shes the sexiest hunter lore character ever.
    You hurt me, you really do.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Sylvanas for all her flaws, put the Horde first and set aside her hate for the Alliance this expansion. She worked well with Varian and it was only because of Vol'jin did she call for a retreat. it's been the Alliance who hasn't put their grudge with her away.

Sylvanas will always be the morally evilist faction leader, but that's what her faction is. They're never gonna be wiped out and she's always gonna be their leader until this mmo is done.

What she does is for the greater good, how she does it... is evil.

I'm gonna say no.

The horde need a bit of consistency, and if anything the Alliance is due for some infighting!
    [CENTER]
    ~ Just an aussie trawling the wastes of Dath'Remar since '07 ~

She already did something evil. She stole my heart.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.