ElvUI: Overhead Marks are not visible on Friendly Raid Members.

Since 7.2, when I mark friendly targets, I cannot see those marks in-game.
    Marks are seen on Raid ar Party Frames, and when I take Friendly Member into target. Could you please help and fix this?

Could that be caused by ELVUI not supporting any friendly nameplates in instances while the provided nameplate module is active?
    Last edited by Grenor; 2017-04-21 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenor View Post
    Could that be caused by ELVUI not supporting any friendly nameplates in instances while the provided nameplate module is active?
    Possible, however I do not see any other ElvUI user having such questions.

7.2 restricted addon access to friendly nameplates while in instances, similar to 7.1's location api restriction while in instances. Anything that can mark a player in the game world other than the standard raid markers is not allowed in instances.

Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/802005-
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    7.2 restricted addon access to friendly nameplates while in instances, similar to 7.1's location api restriction while in instances. Anything that can mark a player in the game world other than the standard raid markers is not allowed in instances.
    True, but I was talking anout normal marks.

I have the same problem in Raid, normal Raid marks on friendly players are not visisble.
    Totally forgot about this to check if there is a setting or so over the weekend. D: