Deleted

Crusade no longer replaces the icon for Avenging Wrath?

It's something minor, but I just noticed this. Assumed I was playing with AW the entire time, while I still had Crusade talented. Is it just me or did they change this recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    It's something minor, but I just noticed this. Assumed I was playing with AW the entire time, while I still had Crusade talented. Is it just me or did they change this recently?
    It is when you have butterfly glyphed in. If you vanish the glyph the icon returns.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    It is when you have butterfly glyphed in. If you vanish the glyph the icon returns.
    Ah, ok then. But still, that's new, right? I've had that glyph since the beginning of Legion, and I never noticed this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    Ah, ok then. But still, that's new, right? I've had that glyph since the beginning of Legion, and I never noticed this before.
    The glyph didn't use to work when you had Crusade.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Even after using vanishing power, the icon (and the glyph) still remains. And this procedure doesn't give an answer, why the icon turned to avenging wrath after applying patch 7.2.