Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Israel is part of "Western Europe + others" I believe (which includes Canada and the US). Jordan and kuwait are part of Saudi Arabia's group, but maybe they had done a tour recently. Seats in regional spots are usually on a rotation of sorts
    Kuwait is a current member. It should be noted that not all members have the same term. They all serve for 4 years, but are elected at different times. As per the article linked by Mormolyce, only 13 states, out of 45 members, have been elected for the 2019-2022 period. While Kuwait's is 2017-2020. The rotation seems somewhat iffy in this case though, since Ghana is already on the 2015-2018 period while that article said they were one of the countries chosen for the 2019-2022 period alongside with Saudi Arabia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Everbody agrees the UN is a joke, yet nobody wants to get rid of it and replace it with something more Western?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah I'm counting the EU countries there.

You might exceed 20 using tiny nation states.
    What is your definition of tiny? I just had a look out of curiosity, and more than half of EU countries have above median country population sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Nice hysteria there mate. Will someone please think of the children?

No, Europe will never be majority muslim. It will however always be the front-runner of progressive science, secularism and classical liberal culture.

You have no clue how many middle-eastern immigrants have already rejected islam in favor of more liberal lifestyles and good careers or you'd stop being such an islamophobe, which is 100% what your post is. Don't be such a petty and small coward. If you let yourself be scared by the skin color of people or an ideology then the fault lies with you and nobody else.
    He is actually right.

While some Muslims do indeed get "western values" - second and third generation are way more radicalized and the trend is in one direction. When ~50% of your country Muslim support in Sharia laws instead of regular ones, it means you are fucked.

People also do not understand how fast this will be, they think "oh muslim population is only 10% so it will take centuries for them to out bread us". You are wrong. Here is a simply calculation:

European native growth ~ -2% yearly
    Muslim growth ~3% yearly

x - total population

The factor of Muslim growth in 50 years:
    (()*1.03)*1.03 ... 50 times or ()*1.03^50 = ()*4.4

Natives: ()*0.98^50 = ()*0.36

So if today only 10% of population is Muslim then in 50 years :

x*0.1*4.4 = 0.44X

Natives:

x*0.9*0.36 = 0.324x

So in 50 years Muslim population will be 57% (majority) . This is ofc considering you:
    1. close all borders and ZERO incoming immigration.
    2. No family reunions
    3. Natives don't escape to more civilized areas when shit hits the fan and they get stabbed in streets, more rapes, civil war.

In reality, you still have millions refugees pouring to Europe yearly and when they reach ~20%, Natives will leave (they are too weak to fight over their country). Check whats happening in Paris riots for past month -every day stores and cars are being burned -you just don't hear about it on news.

Indeed it all depends on IF Muslims will become liberals, but in any case, Europe is dead as we know it. It will be governed by Muslim population. You can just hope those Muslim are open minded and let you live as a "sinner". For reference you can check what happens to non- Muslim minorities in Muslim majority states - that is your future.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-24 at 03:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    He is actually right.

While some Muslims do indeed get "western values" - second and third generation are way more radicalized and the trend is in one direction. When ~50% of your country Muslim support in Sharia laws instead of regular ones, it means you are fucked.

People also do not understand how fast this will be, they think "oh muslim population is only 10% so it will take centuries for them to out bread us". You are wrong. Here is a simply calculation:

Muslim growth ~3% yearly

x - total population

x*0.1*4.4 = 0.44X

Natives:

x*0.9*0.36 = 0.324x

So in 50 years Muslim population will be 57% (majority) . This is ofc considering you:
    2. No family reunions
    3. Natives don't escape to more civilized areas when shit hits the fan and they get stabbed in streets, more rapes, civil war.

In reality, you still have millions refugees pouring to Europe yearly and when they reach ~20%, Natives will leave (they are too weak to fight over their country). Check whats happening in Paris riots for past month -every day stores and cars are being burned -you just don't hear about it on news.

Indeed it all depends on IF Muslims will become liberals, but in any case, Europe is dead as we know it. It will be governed by Muslim population. You can just hope those Muslim are open minded and let you live as a "sinner". For reference you can check what happens to non- Muslim minorities in Muslim majority states - that is your future.
    Wow what a load of horse shit and hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Wow what a load of horse shit and hate.
    Where is the hate?

I am stating a prediction that Europe will become Muslim in Future. Muslims can be the nicest people or extremists -its irrelevant, they still will be majority whether you like it or not.

horse shit?

If the math is too hard for you - then ask an 8th grader -he can explain this to you for sure.
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    10-20? I mean what do you mean by respectable? I'd expect we can find at least 45 that do not openly oppress women or only have limited issues like the USA's war on abortion. The EU has 28 countries by itself after all.

Anyway UN is a relic of early political liberalism in post WWII times. Neo-liberal politics form state connections primarily through trade unions like the EU and NAFTA not the UN. Outside a very few bodies ostensibly hosted under the UN umbrella the rest of the UN is largely irrelevant; at best a place for states to engage each other for short term or one shot issues. If anything of merit requires international cooperation you have a new body created for it (that may have some anemic relation to the UN or not)
    "the USA's war on abortion." LUL
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

This is like Stalin being a judge at the Nuremberg trials

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We need a forum to engage third world countries under the illusion of parity.
    They should engage with our heel.

Muslim growth ~3% yearly

x - total population

x*0.1*4.4 = 0.44X

Natives:

x*0.9*0.36 = 0.324x
    Your calculations assume native population is decreasing with 2% each year. Should be 1.02^50 for natives.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Your calculations assume native population is decreasing with 2% each year. Should be 1.02^50 for natives.
    Your first sentence is correct. Yes I am assuming MINUS 2% growth (check the minus from the first line you quoted).
    European kids per family is way less than 2.1 (~0 growth), its more like 1.4 and 0.9 in some places. Add to that deaths of aged population and you will see -2% is an ok estimate.

Your first sentence is correct. Yes I am assuming MINUS 2% growth (check the minus from the first line you quoted).
    European kids per family is way less than 2.1 (~0 growth), its more like 1.4 and 0.9 in some places. Add to that deaths of aged population and you will see -2% is an ok estimate.
    Did you include the negative trend of the fertility rates of migrants? I only have some numbers for Germany: 1990 a Turkish woman had ~3 children, a 'native' woman ~1,48. In 2007 a Turkish woman had ~1,75 children while a German woman had ~1,47. So the fertility rate of the migrants seems to be adapting.
    Source (in German): http://www.statistik.baden-wuerttemb...ag09_10_02.pdf
    Last edited by Renyo; 2017-04-24 at 02:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually women are more priviledged and receive greater protection in Saudi Arabia than in the west.

Male guardians and the ban from dangerous activities like driving increases their safety and shows that Saudi men value their women more than we do.

No idea were the 'second class citizen' comes from.

<horseshit snip>

x*0.1*4.4 = 0.44X

Natives:

x*0.9*0.36 = 0.324x

2. No family reunions
    Good thing then that Muslim population growth stabilizes after some time and that there is no 10% in Europe yet.

Probably because riots are a Paris thing in general, Muslims or no Muslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    Did you include the negative trend of the fertility rates of migrants? I only have some numbers for Germany: 1990 a Turkish woman had ~3 children, a 'native' woman ~1,48. In 2007 a Turkish woman had ~1,75 children while a German woman had ~1,47. So the fertility rate of the migrants seems to be adapting.
    Source (in German): http://www.statistik.baden-wuerttemb...ag09_10_02.pdf
    Indeed after years of assimilation, and "westernization" there are is a decline of fertility rates. However Turkish Muslim are not the nationality of recent refugees. Its ME, Africa and other "less progress" origion. Their current birth rates are way above 3 or even 4 kids per family. Even with their decline -it will never reach Natives birth rates.

Like I wrote I also didn't include the current influx of new refugees (assumed close borders which is ofc false) and Native runaway. This was just a back of the envelope calculation to show that what most people believe will take centuries or never will actually take place in our time. As I see it -its irreversible (apart from a new holocaust but I don't think it will happen - a full scale bloody civil war is more likely).

Suck those dirty muslim cocks even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Everbody agrees the UN is a joke, yet nobody wants to get rid of it and replace it with something more Western?
    We have something like that. It's called NATO. The jackass in your avatar spent the better part of the last 18 months shit-talking it.

The UN is the forum where we talk to the people we don't like in order to prevent great power conflict from getting out of control.
    NATO is the forum where the West huddles.

I mean really... you Trumpkins are light-years beyond parody at this point. And in even another way, you don't even realize. How many times did we hear "Hillary will start World War III in Syria". And now you're talking about getting rid of the UN? The International Organization set up by the victors of World War II to act as a pressure valve among the great powers to do what the League of Nations failed to do, and start World War III?

Like you can't have it both ways, man. You want a western forum? That's NATO. That's the house the West built. You want to prevent another world war? That's the UN. Because talk DOES diffuse tensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Actually women are more priviledged and receive greater protection in Saudi Arabia than in the west.

Male guardians and the ban from dangerous activities like driving increases their safety and shows that Saudi men value their women more than we do.

No idea were the 'second class citizen' comes from.
    Sounds kinda like the same protection we give minors, personally if I found myself under that kinda protection past my Teens I'd be realllllly insulted.

To be fair though, Saudi is one of the VERY few Middle East countries trending in a slow but positive direction for womens rights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where is the hate?

I am stating a prediction that Europe will become Muslim in Future. Muslims can be the nicest people or extremists -its irrelevant, they still will be majority whether you like it or not.

horse shit?

If the math is too hard for you - then ask an 8th grader -he can explain this to you for sure.
    You don't take anything into account, assume numbers for male and females are even, assume that ~50% support sharia law, assume that europeans would not fight for their countries implying that muslim will take over despite not all of them wanting to take over by your own assumptions and so on...

all in all hate and horse shit
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.