Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Human/Belf for best lore/mogging. Both also still give nice racial traits, more rep and pvp trink for human, and an additional interrupt/HP gen for belf.

Draenei/Tauren if you want that hulking look, but look horrible for the most part when it comes to mogging. Arguably less beneficial traits than the other 2 as well if you ask me from a QoL perspective, who doesn't enjoy the lesser rep grind a human can provide for alliance...between belf and tauren it's a bit more of a toss up as they're better built for tanking and warstomp so OP as well.

Dwarf if you feel like playing a midget, but can still bully your smaller gnome cousins to the west about being able to be a pally while they can't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like we're wasting sooo much time not talking about Dwarves guys.

Deleted
    Spoiler alert:
    In Chronicles Vol 3 the truth to become apparent: The Naaru used the Dranei and their vessel to be able to contact the bearded sturdy wielders of the light : darves.

Out of my 5 Paladins, I like my male dwarf and male tauren the most. For tanking, I like my tauren the most for any class which can tank and be tauren.

I feel like dwarves are cut below the rest.

Blood elf for the extra aoe silence and crit