Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Potential host/vessel for Sargaras?

I have been thinking about this for a while, Everyone keeps saying Jaina is a dreadlord, I know that was a joke, but what if she does become Sargaras's vessel, or at least used as bait for Khadgar to become the host, like a "No don't harm her, take me instead" type thing....The Legion does keep saying they have plans for him.

Deleted
    Well Sargeras does have a thing for mage women. And there doesn't seem to be a point in having Jaina so might as well do something interesting with her

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Velen seems to be a good host

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'd still like to see a raid encounter where Sargeras possessing the raid members one by one, using our artifacts against us. Possession has always been his thing after all.
    possessed player goes into nether and need to survive mechanics, while his raid friends attack his possessed body to get him out before he dies.

x10 mechanic, would try it

Deleted
    Khadgar comes to mind.

But several others before him could work too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Could always do something interesting with that "thing" Me'dan and have him become the future vessel, also keeps the possession locked in that family tree for another generation.

I'd suggest Aethas, but he has already quite obviously become a vessel for a dreadlord.

Thrall's son maybe? Could green jesus kill his own son to save the world?

A list of Candidate:

Medivh - Blizzard wouldn't just bring him back to deliver some cheesy lines at the end of Karazhan
    Khadgar - Like teacher, like student?
    Illidan - He will probably overpower Sargeras's control yet retain a portion of the Dark Titan's power, becoming the Illikerrigan we all talked about so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Could always do something interesting with that "thing" Me'dan and have him become the future vessel, also keeps the possession locked in that family tree for another generation.

I'd suggest Aethas, but he has already quite obviously become a vessel for a dreadlord.

Thrall's son maybe? Could green jesus kill his own son to save the world?
    Hell no. It is best if Me'dan remains non canon. And we finally got rid of green jesus and given others a chance to develop, Let's not drag him back.

If somebody played Morrowind I would like Sargeras to be like Akulakhan/Numidium.

It would be cool if demons are building him a suitable body on Argus to inhabit. Same like Titans were able to posses their titan keepers it would be awesome if when we come to Argus we just see a giant robot/automaton being built for him.

Inb4 giant fel cyborg avatar of Sargeras!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    If somebody played Morrowind I would like Sargeras to be like Akulakhan/Numidium.

It would be cool if demons are building him a suitable body on Argus to inhabit. Same like Titans were able to posses their titan keepers it would be awesome if when we come to Argus we just see a giant robot/automaton being built for him.

Inb4 giant fel cyborg avatar of Sargeras!!!
    Or we search a citadel for Sargeras' body. We find nothing, but when we go outside the citadel itself attacks us, so we jump on our class order mount, fly into the sky and beat up Sargeras with his own arm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Topper McNabb. This world will burn just like his farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Not Mudmug?
    Mudmug is one of void lords silly.

Velen will be the perfect host, sargeras will offer him powers to kill his son's killer (KJ) and he will succumb.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Deleted
    id say only illidan and khadgar are strong enough/prepared enough to be host. Velen sounds nice but he isnt that strong like medivh/khadgar and his body isn't prepared/pretouched by sargaras like illidans.

But i'm still hoping that N'zoth will redirect/manipuate the spell to close the tomb with the pillars of creation to free himself completely, and that that will be the next expansion. Lot's of nagas in broken isles and even more in tomb, but they haven't done much significant yet.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-04-24 at 11:17 AM.

I'm going for Medivh.

Bolvar, Lich-king, Mad titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Hell no. It is best if Me'dan remains non canon.
    Med'an is canon.

Nomi, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Hell no. It is best if Me'dan remains non canon. And we finally got rid of green jesus and given others a chance to develop, Let's not drag him back.
    Med'an is and will always be canon for his part in the story but it would be best he was never directly shown, mentioned, or alluded to again - I agree on that score.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead