Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Not at all. I hope that they remove anything garrson/order hall related next expansion as well as Mytic+ and all the diablo crap they put in this game. IMO this grindy xpak is worse than WoD.

To all of you people who say that you see nice transmogs in order hall: what fantasy land are you living in? Or at least, you must not play a hunter.

Because one of the most noticeable things in hunter class hall are all the people with the fashion sense of a color-blind vombat. In fact, it seems that most people (hunters at least) have completely stopped mogging their gear in Legion. Nothing else explains the complete mismatch of gear and color people are sporting.

Hahahahahahahaha

A community of clones all wielding the same 3 super special weapons of the ages.

No one has EVER spoken to me in my class hall, period.

It is no different than the garrison unless somehow seeing other players makes you feel better.

TLDR: Hell no

Nothing different than IF from Vanilla or Shattrath or Dalaran or Stormwind or whatever.

You see a lot of people running around but you barely ever, if at all, interact with them

10+ Year Old Account
    noone ever says anything in the order hall. it doesnt feel special. it feels crap.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Usually is related to World PvP not just random community issue, again i want to see a post that say "not flying increase the social community aspect of this game". And what the hell now you hate LFR too? The circle is complete. Maybe you hate also the so called "Npc scaling" and Pandaren?
    Oh FFS....you're just trying to pick a fight now. If you really want to see a post about flying, I invite you to come join one of the flying threads. This isn't the place for that discussion.

No I don't hate pandas. I thought MoP was a great expansion, and I really want a Panda DK(some day, Blizz...some day!). And scaling tech has been one of the corner stones of my arguments to improve the game. Maybe instead of blindly lashing out because I don't agree with you, you should try to understand someone's point of view first.

Anyway, back on topic: You know what might really do something to promote community? Give players a class-based global chat channel. Sure, it might get filled with the same spam as trade, but it might also get familiar faces some recognition. Do the same thing with the server, but only allow people from that server to use it. No cross realm allowed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teos74 View Post
    To all of you people who say that you see nice transmogs in order hall: what fantasy land are you living in? Or at least, you must not play a hunter.

Because one of the most noticeable things in hunter class hall are all the people with the fashion sense of a color-blind vombat. In fact, it seems that most people (hunters at least) have completely stopped mogging their gear in Legion. Nothing else explains the complete mismatch of gear and color people are sporting.
    Hahah! I feel that! Hunters have some pretty rotten xmog options, I won't lie.

Why should we even see other players in the class halls when we're all supposed to be the uber chosen ones?

Oh yay, I see fifty other Highlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    Why should we even see other players in the class halls when we're all supposed to be the uber chosen ones?

Oh yay, I see fifty other Highlords.
    Reminds me of this scene from Mass Effect(starting at 0:12). Just replace "Shepard" with "Commander!" or "Highlord!"

I feel a part of the fantasy until I see a really awesome transmog, and then I portal to Dalaran and pout. (Not really. I do. I like the experience.)

A community is made by the choices players make.
    Simply shoving players together in proximity, be it a single class or not is not that.
    Earlier on when much if it was new to people there was a lot more discussion and support.
    Now it is rarely much more than spamming for daily group minibosses (warlock, etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

No because every time I log on there is a new set of total strangers that i've never seen before.

Nope I haven't seen any demon hunters who are social with me

I've recognized (and interacted with) people I know of on my server in my order hall on multiple occasions, so I definitely feel like they have a community to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I do as a druid. But druids just have more fun in general imo. It's great going to the Dreamgrove and hanging out with a bunch of multicolored bears or boomchickens/trees. Also is nice that we can mount and fly inside our order hall, there's other classes that don't have that luxury. We also have a mailbox, and the order hall itself is pretty damn gorgeous. The Emerald Dreamway is the best thing ever, we're practically mages but with portals to places with nice scenery.
    I was about to say this. It's always fun to have a circle of gummibears sitting in a circle "protesting" during skittish week. Good times.

Deleted
    Tauren paladins are blasphemy and mistake that should be purged by fire.

And nope, those are only some indifferent pixels to me.