900+ group LFG (healer/tank/2x dps)

About us:

- 906 holy priest (has 898 resto shaman, 880 resto druid)
    - 905 ww monk (has a fire mage he hates)
    - 903 assn rogue (working on a DH)
    - 900 DH tank (894 warrior alt)

All 10/10H, multiple clears. Ideally 2 or 3 week days, perfect schedule being start after 7P PST. Don't want to be carried through mythics, so a few kills done already is OK, but interested in learning the harder bosses and enjoying the kill together.

Hi. Abstraction-stormreaver is 3/10m. We are recruiting heavily right now. For more info add my BTAG Dustin#1793

Hey, idk if you all have found a home yet, but I raid lead on proudmoore and we are 3/10. Having to restructure. Would be willing to help pay for server transfers if needed.
    Add amorelia#1912 and we can talk more about it later.

<Song of Storms> is an Alliance guild on Kel'Thuzad (PvP) with excellent players and pitiful attendance. We're currently 1/10M with several players with 3/10M experience. Several of our players have already completed their mage tower challenges. We're looking to fill our roster with mature, enthusiastic players with reliable attendance, a positive attitude, and a willingness to research the fights since we only raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs 6-9 CST (our raid times start a little earlier than you'd stated so I'm not sure if they'll work for your group or not). We are currently in need of a second tank and more dps and an additional healer could easily be added. Also we're a little overstocked on prot token classes so most of your classes would also be ideal. You can view our logs at Kel'Thuzad-->Guilds tab-->Song of Storms (sorry, I can't currently post with internet links, this was the best I could do).

We're willing to pay for a cross server/cross faction transfer to KT to check out if the guild is a good fit and a transfer off if it doesn't work out. Our discord info is USx7M2S if you care to meet peeps and get a feel for the guild. We will also be raiding tonight, probably normal NH for AP, possibly mythic EN, so if you'd like to come with and get a feel for our guild, you're more than welcome.

Mercurial#1845.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there, if you are keen to raiding on the weekends, and on a 2-day schedule, my guild <Tell Us A Story> sounds like a great fit for you.
    We are one of the top 2 day guilds in the US atm, we don't have to raid all week to get stuff accomplished. We are also a very tight knit community, we do so many more things besides raiding.

>> check us out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post45522150 <<