Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JMpal View Post
    Is there a haste cap/floor?

I have decided to reroll Resto to Enh for ToS (I am bored of healing and Enh seems like it will do solid damage + I find the playstyle very fun). I feel like my crit is way to high at the moment.

I got 69% Mastery, 30% Crit, 25% Haste. I am going to be going for Mastery/Haste gear going forward, I also have no leggo's yet. I am using a Resto one as a stat stick but this is really impacting me obviously. My damage is still reasonable though, able to pull 500-600k fairly comfortably on single target and 900k on Scorp or short fights.
    not really any caps. the best you can do is run stat weights at raidbots.com and see what it tells you, its very reliable. if you have the pawn addon you can add the stat string from raidbots into the game so it compares gear for you.

Deleted
    Is there a haste cap/floor?
    There's a soft breakpoint for 25% haste which allows you to fit another GCD within the doom winds timer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    not really any caps. the best you can do is run stat weights at raidbots.com and see what it tells you, its very reliable. if you have the pawn addon you can add the stat string from raidbots into the game so it compares gear for you.
    Ok great thanks I will do, I have never simmed much before as I found them unreliable for healing. Will learn and start doing so for Enh.

Thanks to above for answering as well, I will look to reduce my crit slightly for Mastery and Haste but doesn't seem that I need to lose ilevel for it. I have the 4pc but am currently just running the 2pc as it is my best gear anyway, I will sim whether I have need to go for the 4pc or even necessarily keep the 2pc against other gear I have in bag.

Deleted
    Ok great thanks I will do, I have never simmed much before as I found them unreliable for healing. Will learn and start doing so for Enh.

Thanks to above for answering as well, I will look to reduce my crit slightly for Mastery and Haste but doesn't seem that I need to lose ilevel for it. I have the 4pc but am currently just running the 2pc as it is my best gear anyway, I will sim whether I have need to go for the 4pc or even necessarily keep the 2pc against other gear I have in bag.
    You really should use that 4pc even if it's an ilvl drop.

10% extra chance from LL to proc SB is a great boon to your DPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    You really should use that 4pc even if it's an ilvl drop.

10% extra chance from LL to proc SB is a great boon to your DPS.
    No it isnt. It is quite easy to overcome by 15 ilvls on items and 4p brings nothing for cleave/aoe...

If you have 2 pieces 10 to 15 ilvl higher, just pick 2pt19 and ignore 4pt19. Especially with haste mastery offset pieces. For AOE just pick highest ilvl.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-06-19 at 08:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    No it isnt. It is quite easy to overcome by 15 ilvls on items and 4p brings nothing for cleave/aoe...

If you have 2 pieces 10 to 15 ilvl higher, just pick 2pt19 and ignore 4pt20. Especially with haste mastery offset pieces. For AOE just pick highest ilvl.
    Yeah upon simming some stuff I can see how this is true.

I've not got any 15 ilvl higher pieces I can swap around but replacing one of my tier pieces with a 10 ilvl upgrade only had a 6k dps loss so I can see replacing 2 with a 15 ilvl increase can potentially be neutral or a net gain if they're itemised well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Yeah upon simming some stuff I can see how this is true.

I've not got any 15 ilvl higher pieces I can swap around but replacing one of my tier pieces with a 10 ilvl upgrade only had a 6k dps loss so I can see replacing 2 with a 15 ilvl increase can potentially be neutral or a net gain if they're itemised well.
    Don't forget aoe and cleave where 4p brings absolutely nothing and you can brake 4pT19 even for one item with 10 ilvl.

Generally i've got many 915-920 offset pieces i never weared because of 4p. Now i am wearing them until i get 4pT20.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Don't forget aoe and cleave where 4p brings absolutely nothing and you can brake 4pT19 even for one item with 10 ilvl.

Generally i've got many 915-920 offset pieces i never weared because of 4p. Now i am wearing them until i get 4pT20.
    I am using the 2 piece bonuses from t19 and t20 instead of swaping out the t19 for tier20 4set.

What I mean is the 2 items i have from tier 20 are same ilvl with the 2 items i have from nighthold - which gives me 10 percent stormstrike increase. Is it better to keep 2 from t19 or would it be better to take the 4 tier 20 piece , however the CL boost doesn't sound like a single target boost?