Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    " Report it to people who either don't give a shit, or just won't do anything. "

Sound advice.

+1

The forum moderators here are a joke.

WHAT!? WHAT NOW!?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-04-25 at 07:44 AM.

Deleted
    [QUOTE Hopefully we can surpass these numbers this year. Canada needs to be a beacon of light for the world in these dark times.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Keep up the good work guys!

With that much uninhabited territories in you country, i bet you can house the whole middle-east! Glorious days are to come!

My country, Sweden, admitted 150k refugees under just a few months late 2015.
    Germany admitted a million.

Beat that Canada.

Considering Canada's size, 40k is really very little, that can be easily absorbed. But it's great to see that at least a few countries are not riding the xenophobia train.

A total of 38,901 Muslim refugees entered the U.S. in fiscal year 2016, making up almost half (46%) of the nearly 85,000 refugees who entered the country in that period, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the State Department's Refugee Processing Center.

Says Google. Not too bad when you have to consider how thoroughly we have to screen for possible terrorists, the US being a big target of terrorism.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    No, it was trolling towards the OP.

Also, you don't get to tens of thousands of posts on these forums by saying what you actually think. You need to adjust a bit.

Anyhow, enough of lecturing newcomers on my favourite hobby - the infraction evasion kung fu.

Nothing improves my feng shui better than simultaneously trolling, baiting and insulting someone.... and getting away with it.
    Not with enderp around. "How dare you state facts or statistics that don't agree with my blatant liberal bias!" INFRACTION!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    My country, Sweden, admitted 150k refugees under just a few months late 2015.
    Germany admitted a million.

Beat that Canada.
    We're talking about 2016 though.

2015 is way in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Why doesn't America send the illegals to Canada? Surely Canada, who criticized Trump for his policies, would welcome them with open arms?
    Um no. Americans need to handle their own problems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

Um no. Americans need to handle their own problems.
    Did you just call illegals "problems"? Your hypocricy is leaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm always conflicted when there is celebration for the resolution of the results of a problem rather than for the problem itself being solved. -_- Either way I'm sure Canada would be "chuffed" to take the rest of the refugees in place of a number of other countries, as for the Canadians themselves... ehhhh I'm not so sure.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity