Deleted

What build should i use for Mythic+ with my gear?

908 ilvl, 4 setpiece bonus.

Legendaries available : Koltiras Will (belt), Seal of Necro (ring), Kil'Jaedens Wish (trinket), Perseverenace of Martyr (helm), Toravon Bindings (wrist).

Im abit confused as what mythic+ build i should use. For raiding im using the (standard) BoS.

I havent done all that many mythics, but id like to start on it.

Helm + wrist. Your main source for damage will probably be Howling blast. Keep BoS for bosses or when you know it'll come off CD before a boss.

Everything else, PoF + RW (with stun) and Freeze the heck out of them.

I don't play frost though. So I apologize in advance if I've missed one point or two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeclone View Post
    Use the same build as raiding. Save BoS for big packs. For normal packs, just hit remorseless winter, and go ham on obliterate and rime and frost strikes.

I would use the ring because you can do 1M+ damage on bosses with two charges. I prefer the belt cause its simpler and my stats are better with it, but the helm is very good for aoe.
    Only use the ring if bosses live long enough. With a grp of your ilvl most bosses will just melt so one Charge of HRW should be enough. If you are pushing very high (tyrannical) keys just swap the ring in before the boss.

For trash helm + wrists should be the go to choice.

i have ring even on m+ to have breath every 2 min for trash or boss, both is nice. taht way i can have 2 dps trinkets and still breath every 2 min. But then again i have way more Gearscore (strength in that sense) if i use Ring/wrist, since Helm also blocks a highrolled Set slot.

Hey frost dk here with a lot of M+ done.just use helm and wrist on trash and swap ring for helm on bosses if it is high tyranical key.use your standard BoS built but my advice is to have 2 sets of gear(trash and bosses).and btw,sephuz is a monster legendary for trash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krepan View Post
    Hey frost dk here with a lot of M+ done.just use helm and wrist on trash and swap ring for helm on bosses if it is high tyranical key.use your standard BoS built but my advice is to have 2 sets of gear(trash and bosses).and btw,sephuz is a monster legendary for trash.
    Thanks.

Is there any kind of gear you got in mind - stats wise? I got some back laying around, but dont know whats good for m+.

I do have Sephuz ring aswell. So you would pair sephuz+helmet for trash?

if you get boots, also make a Equip set for boots if you have long walking ways inbetween fights. works great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by varraz View Post
    if you get boots, also make a Equip set for boots if you have long walking ways inbetween fights. works great.
    Never thought of that. I also have boots xD

For trash packs i use mastery and crit heavy gear.haste is also good ofc but you dont need over 20 percent haste.you can go like 15-20 haste and all in mastery and crit.for bosses ofc use your best ST gear for BoS build.and yes boots and sephuz is realy good for long runs but be sure to swap boots for helm before trash cause helm is still BiS cleave legendary especialy if you have 2-3 howling blast relics