Deleted

Relic World Quests

Is it just me or have these gone MIA, not seen any in days and not gotten any on my Shaman since hitting 110 a few days ago.

Playing on EU.

They seem to be a bit more scarce on the US realms, as well, at least of certain varieties. In other words, I've seen more Life relics, but Storm and Iron relics are very few.

10+ Year Old Account
    aye same on my rogue, havent seen one. Still runnin the 825 i had from class quest because nothin shows up.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Is it just me or have these gone MIA, not seen any in days and not gotten any on my Shaman since hitting 110 a few days ago.

Playing on EU.
    I don't see many profession world quests up either
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Are there any other gear slots which have not appeared for a period of days ?
    I suspect they are just as prone to not appearing as any other.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Relic WQs have always been like this. There seems to be fewer of them, and since spec only uses 2-3 of them, they can seem to repeat.

Here's my tinfoil hat - It seems like relics are less likely to forge up as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I don't see many profession world quests up either
    I see them often for gathering/fishing. Otherwise, they rarely come up.

Deleted
    It wouldnt bother me if they added relic to dauntless as well but atm I have cleared all of LFR this week and got nothing but a stack of runes out of it.

Got 1 relic in my healing weapon as I used the ones I got whilst leveling in dps weapon so I could actually do the quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post

Playing on EU.
    EU here too. I had one of the PVP Arena WQs granting a relic yesterday and currently have one in Suramar (gone in 4 hours from time of writing), but other than that, I haven't really seen any lately. So not just you, but could just as well be the random nature of the rewards as it could be some bug.

Deleted
    None today either, wtf is going on.

There was one for the Highmountain pvp tower WQ for my Fury warrior. Dunno what it was for others.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Yeah they don't appear much for my toons, and when they do it's pretty much the same relic over and over that never upgrades.

Deleted
    Used to get 2-4 of these every day, was nice for kitting out OS weapons.