Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Clinton made a funny face, therefore she had a stroke/something. So using their own reasoning...
    /groan

Clinton does a tiny thing once vs Trump doing massive screw ups non stop === Clinton sucks and Trump is great.

There is no hope whilst the ignorant love Trump in the face of overwhelming evidence of his gross incompetence.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    No conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    /groan
    Clinton does a tiny thing once vs Trump doing massive screw ups non stop === Clinton sucks and Trump is great.
    If you believe that without a hint of irony, then you probably shouldn't be calling yourself rational.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    If you believe that without a hint of irony,
    Don't believe it - just frustrated at how many do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    No conspiracy theories
    Not sure how that comment is relevant in this thread ? We know Trump has severe mental illness, discussing how it came to be - seems reasonable.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    OP's source is a comedian so I'll say his claim is doubtful.

It's time to let go of the hatred, we have almost 4 more years of his term to go.
    There has to be truth to comedy or it isn't funny. With this stuff its so painful to watch you have to laugh instead. These aren't elaborately setup jokes with half truths either. It's just quoting Trump and calling attention to what he said.

I'm sure some people hate him. But I think most people have genuine concern about our country and its leadership. I have seen nothing in the past 100 days to convince me that they have any coherent plan to improve things. And they don't seem to have any idea of how to pass legislation in congress. I'm also very concerned about a lack of clear policy and leadership in both foreign and domestic affairs.

We're not going be able to train Trump to be a president. So we better hope that someone else comes a long who knows what they're doing in the next few years. I don't think that person is Pence either. Pence would have already done something if he could. The combined political experience in the white house right now is too low. We tend to focus all of our attention on the person in charge but the executive branch is a team. And it can't function without experienced people. It's very clear now that Trump did not know many people in Washington and has appointed people who don't really know what they're doing. It's one thing to say you want to change Washington. But you can't do it by bringing in outsiders. Everyone who really knows what they're doing in Washington is a career politician or bureaucrat.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Complaining about other people complaining doesn't make you're complaining any better.
    I am not complaining. I am pouring salt in his wound. I love his threads.

Deleted
    The title and opening post make it relatively clear that the thread was created with the purpose of baiting others - without encouraging any kind of good discussion.

Closing.