Deleted

Leatherworking : A viable source of gold or waste of time?

Calling all LW's out there, is there any gold to be made, other than the legendary, or other viable reason to roll leatherworker in 7.2?

Dropped it at the start of Legion to take enchanting, not sure if its worth switching back as the enchant market is flooded and my main is enchanter also.

Thanks in advance for constructive comments.

Deleted
    I'm selling all legion gear.. sells just fine still for me atleast! People buy the 715 gear and the 830 gear, sometimes I can make a few k profit per craft. It's just one of several professions which I use but I think it is fine.

Skinning+LW+Alt who can DE = lotsa gold, for me at least.

We'll on my realm I make a killing on crafted gear. I once sold a 830 crit for about 30k profit or w/e.

It depends on realm prices I guess.

I make about 20-50k profit a day, but I also craft a lot more than just Legion LW...Using 2-3 professions, LW, JC and some random stuff.

Blood of sargeras sometimes meant I was making less gold, but since 7.2 it seems they come faster now.

I went from 3.5 million (WOD gold!) total to soon 7 million in my first soon 4 months in Legion. Inflation continues.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

craft it definitely! This is a great source of honor and an even bigger source of gold! Don't miss out!

Can you LW please elaborate what items are you creating that sell good and what are their ilvls?

Also which are the items that are good to DE into enchanting materials, what are their ilvls?

I have LW at 800 today but i am not seeing anything particularly profitable...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Can you LW please elaborate what items are you creating that sell good and what are their ilvls?
    Depends totally on the server, for me I build all the 835 items (leather and mail) as long as I get 50% profit according to TSM and I sell them for at least 25% profit. This way I stop building when the price drops and still sell them for profit.
    I can take a look how much I sold in the last 30 days when I am @ home.

I guess legendary boots still sell for at least 100k.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Skinning+LW+Alt who can DE = lotsa gold, for me at least.
    On my realm gear and shards sell for so little that there are more efficient uses of my time.

Deleted
    Legendary items
    The four stylish hats from TBC (They're a bitch to farm)
    Crafted PvP gear from MoP for transmog purposes.
    Unique model transmog (If you have any)