Promise of Elune for resto m+?

Ok so I just got the boomkin legendary boots (
    Equip: Lunar Strike and Solar Wrath deal 8% increased damage and grant Power of Elune, increasing the healing of your next Regrowth by 30% and reducing its cast time by 5%, stacking up to 20 times. ) What do you guys think about using these for m+ i find myself in boss fights doing fillers of wrath wouldn't it be a good o'crap heal? I tend to run with abundance on anything over m8 so the 100% crit of regrowth paired with with this would be pretty good. I will be pairing it with velens healing trinket. What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmebro View Post
    Ok so I just got the boomkin legendary boots (
    Equip: Lunar Strike and Solar Wrath deal 8% increased damage and grant Power of Elune, increasing the healing of your next Regrowth by 30% and reducing its cast time by 5%, stacking up to 20 times. ) What do you guys think about using these for m+ i find myself in boss fights doing fillers of wrath wouldn't it be a good o'crap heal? I tend to run with abundance on anything over m8 so the 100% crit of regrowth paired with with this would be pretty good. I will be pairing it with velens healing trinket. What do you guys think?
    If you have nothing else, i guess. If you do, then nah.

Well seeing I dont have a problem keeping tanks up so legendarys like bracers belt I find useless. Right now I run with the guardian affinity and for filler dps its just moonfire solar flare then wrath spam pulling around 300-350k dps with wrath at a 1.1 cast time. With not any big heals as a resto druid this stacked with the proc from abundance its always going to crit.

If you don't find the other legendaries useful and the boots are letting you clear the content you want to do then use the boots.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    try doing that in 15+, and i also don't believe your dps, cant even do that dps on target dummy

where the effect is viable, you don't need the heal. where you need the heal, you don't have enough time to cast wrath.
    Last edited by Aaronioslo; 2017-05-02 at 07:16 PM.