M Star Augur - Ret LF Help

Hello! My team is close to beating M Star Augur, we will have a kill even at current dps levels as we are able to 1 tank 3 heal. However, in comparing our logs to other logs, most teams are all doing over 700k and we have 8 below that; we are even using vantus runes.

Are you able to take a look at these logs and give me some suggestions for our ret Georg on how to raise the dps a bit? It is possible my expectations are too high but I just wanted to double check so appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thank you!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...2&difficulty=0

Deleted
    There is a special thread for that kind of feedback "plz fix my dps" , where you can get some good info.
    2 fast comments: can he find a more reliable trinket than elemental foci ? (even 10ilvls less can make a huge difference in terms of reliability aka something to be there when crusade is up and not outside it although it could sim better if that makes any sense). Furthermore there must be a way he can rework his rotation and have more uptime in whisper of the nathrezim aka leg cloak buff. I suspect he talented BoW because it sims better for him in single target but general recommendation would be to go with DH anyways.
    As I said there is a more appropriate thread for this kind of questions but anyways with that level of gear and for a first kill I wouldn't expect your guy to have much more than 720k output even if he does everything correctly.

In my experience using that thread no one ever replies but thank you. I will ask him about his trinkets and see what hes got. Thanks again!

Deleted
    He could do his rotation much better... Just looking at a 9% wipe: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e=10&spell=109

He is wasting 35 holy power, so he could have used 11 (or even more with 4T19 procs) more spenders. His average hit with TV was ~600k - so he could easily have done ~7M more damage.

This would lead to a higher uptime of the cloak buff too. Stroggylos already said the uptime could be better. In this try he had around 70% - your aim should be something around 80-85%. With the 11 missed spenders this would be possible.

He's using 8 finishers outside the judgement debuff. Could be better too.

He's delaying the second wings by more than 20 seconds (due to bloodlust i guess) and the third wings by 8 seconds. It might result in a complete wings-loss in the end. Think of a kill time around 6:30. Normally this would bring us to 4 full wings-usages. Delaying each wings by 10 seconds would result in only 3 wings-usages, which is a massive dps los. Wings during lust is always good, but not if you will sacrifice a complete wings-phase due to your delay.

Minor points:

- I would try to better balance crit and vers. He has a lot of crit and near to zero versatility.
    - If he does not have CoF he should be using either FCM, EoC or HoV - CoF would shine with that fight length if you don't get really faster

Hope i could help a bit

First thing I noticed he isnt using wake of ashes on cooldown
    Second he is also not using crusade on cooldown (might be the right move if u need the dps to push a phase but that really fucks up is dps, crusade is around 60% of our damage) if u dont need his damage to push I would advise to let him use wings on cooldown since overall he will do much more damage to the boss
    Third he used 8 spender without judgement debuff
    Fourth he isnt using his Shield of Vengeance, that alone is around 1-2% dps loss
    Fifht and the worst of all he is wasting 35 HP (Holy Power)!!! that is really really bad it should never go over 10 tell him to build to 4HP and spend. On crusade he should get 3 hp and spend until 15 stacks after that he should go for 4 and spend, that brings me to another point he needs to fix is globall cooldown management that is is biggest problem, what I told u before should help him a bit but that is only like 70% the rest he has to figure out by himself it is to complicated to explain