Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The Booty Coffer Thread(TM)

Most of us are excited to get our hands on those sweet veteran boxes, and I'm sure there's a fair few who can't wait to share their spoils. In order to keep the forum orderly, this is the only thread where massive screenshots and huge lists of goodies will be allowed. Going forward, this will continue to be the only thread for loot box openings.

Again, this is the only thread for loot box openings.

GL HF with your booty coffers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Due to a new law in China, gaming companies are now obligated to reveal the probabilities of item drop rates in purchasable loot boxes.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In adherence to new laws, Heroes of the Storm is hereby declaring the loot chest drop rates.

In Heroes, players can obtain loot chests from levelling and purchasing with gems. Normal (non-event) loot chests contain loot of 4 different rarities, namely "Common", "Rare", "Epic" and "Legendary".

*Probabilities of each rarity in loot chests are listed below:
    • RARE: Average of 1 every box
    • EPIC: Average of 1 every 4.5 boxes
    • LEGENDARY: Average of 1 every 17.5 boxes

*Numbers do not apply to rerolls, event chests and special chests obtained from levelling.
    This also seems to confirm that we will see event loot boxes.
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-05-05 at 12:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the Legendary Thrall fire skin in a normal box on PTS.

Here's hoping I get the same luck

15+ Year Old Account
    So I am level 828. I got 5 loot chest, 55 Epic and 5 veteran.

My Azmodan at 375 games is at the same level as my 985 games on my Li Li.....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Vermillion Mecha Tassadar skin in my first common loot crate... That was pretty exciting.
    Also got Jade Nimbus cloud on a reroll.
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2017-04-25 at 07:26 PM.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    4 Veteran chests and 45 epics.

I forgot where I got what, but I got the following

13 Heroes
    11 Announcers
    untold skins and voicelines

2 legendary mounts - Mauradin' Muradins mount and the demonic steed that came with Auriel.
    5 Legendary other things
    - Prime Evil Diablo ( HYPE BABY )
    - Mauradin Muradin
    - Cassia
    - Stealth Mecha Dehaka
    - Murky announcer

I am very pleased. I also ended up with 3.3k shards which i promptly used to forge the sunglasses Ming spray, which is the best spray by a loooooong shot.

Red Master skin for auriel
    AND
    Brightwing announcer in first vet chest!

10+ Year Old Account
    i got 1 hero chromie. one mount. a bunch of skins for heroes i don't and never will own. a bunch of useless crap. and one skin for valeera i was kind of on the fence about.
    and 160 shards. i hate this new loot system so very much. as i can only craft one skin out of the dozen or so i want. i guess i'll just go get some gems and buy those skins.....oh wait they removed that option. i got a very special emoji for blizzard involving my hand and one of my five fingers.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prime Evil Diablo - Normal Loot Chest

Gul'Dan, Desert Queen Zag, Blessed Judment Uther - Vet Chests

Toxic Angel Diablo, Old Marhal's Outrider, War Bear -Epic Chests

Buncho Epic skins and a Metric crapton of freaking Rare Skins.
    Was only level 360. Womp woommppp...

On the cool side, I had a chest that had a common, rare, epic and legendary.
    Last edited by Belize; 2017-04-25 at 09:43 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1 vet, 11 epics....got mostly jack shit, but it was fun to watch and see. Got special genji and tracer spectreish skins, unlocked 2 heroes I didn't have before, some new skin colors, but nothing radical. I gotta say though, I really love their items and UI and basically everything.

Very cool update.
    BAD WOLF

Sorry about the thread I made earlier. I had a look, but I clearly missed this one.

I'll edit this post when I open my crates tomorrow [EU player].

What's the difference between the boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    What's the difference between the boxes?
    Chests of higher quality has a guarantee of at least one item being of that same rarity. For example, an epic crate has a guarantee of containing at least one epic item, while a common crate has no such guarantees.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got Cassia (which was great, as I was undecided about buying her. Turns out she's fun as fuck)

Also Medivh, who I don't care for at all.

Malf+Muradin announcers and a slew of skins

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i got 1 hero chromie. one mount. a bunch of skins for heroes i don't and never will own. a bunch of useless crap. and one skin for valeera i was kind of on the fence about.
    and 160 shards. i hate this new loot system so very much. as i can only craft one skin out of the dozen or so i want. i guess i'll just go get some gems and buy those skins.....oh wait they removed that option. i got a very special emoji for blizzard involving my hand and one of my five fingers.
    You literally just got a bunch of stuff for free.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Got Cassia (which was great, as I was undecided about buying her. Turns out she's fun as fuck)

Also Medivh, who I don't care for at all.

Malf+Muradin announcers and a slew of skins

- - - Updated - - -

You literally just got a bunch of stuff for free.
    good job on missing the point. they could have given me every single hero and i wouldn't care. i want to purchase a skin. under this loot system i can't but please continue to ignore my point and carry on white knighting blizzard like you do in the hearthstone forums. and yes if your here to pick a fight with me congratulations you just found one. because quite frankly it seems like thats what your here to do. i mean why else would you care if i take issue with the new loot system? please explain to me being unable to buy skins to GIVE MONEY to blizzard is and instead being forced to basically play the lottery to get the skins you want GOOD. oh yes i forgot those AWESOME bundles that i have to hope go on sale containing the skin i want and some i might not want to pay for....how many weeks are in a year again?

also forgot to mention i got felstad.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-04-26 at 03:38 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was too many stuff to remember, but i remember best ones.

Blue Judgement Uther skin.
    Orange Demonic Auriel mount.
    Lil'Ragnaros orange colors.
    Balespider Gul'Dan.
    Spring Murky Rabbit.
    Firebat Murky.
    Angelic Valla.
    Tychus Announcer.
    Last edited by DesoPL; 2017-04-26 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    good job on missing the point. they could have given me every single hero and i wouldn't care. i want to purchase a skin. under this loot system i can't but please continue to ignore my point and carry on white knighting blizzard like you do in the hearthstone forums. and yes if your here to pick a fight with me congratulations you just found one. because quite frankly it seems like thats what your here to do. i mean why else would you care if i take issue with the new loot system? please explain to me being unable to buy skins to GIVE MONEY to blizzard is and instead being forced to basically play the lottery to get the skins you want GOOD. oh yes i forgot those AWESOME bundles that i have to hope go on sale containing the skin i want and some i might not want to pay for....how many weeks are in a year again?

also forgot to mention i got felstad.
    There are some skins that can be bought for the diamonds, dont really know how that works but one of the colorschemes of a kerrigan skin had a diamond option for me (other color variations of the same skin did not).

And then the crafting thing should help you target to a certain degree, I understand it's not as easy as it used to be for you. This system seems to give more to people playing rather than paying i guess.

Best of luck on your next bunch of chests, hope you get your skin!
    Last edited by pzijderv; 2017-04-26 at 07:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of Legendary Chests, I received mainly mounts and duplicates. In last one I had Thrall skin, sadly I don't really like it.

Out of other Chests, I received like 425641879 Chromie and Valla crap. On top of that a ton of duplicates or stuff I didn't really want.

In the end I had 5500 +/- shards and I spent only 1000 for skins and mounts I wanted.

Out of all things I wanted, I received only Oni Genji and Cyberdemon Zarya skins.

8 Veteran, 55 epic and 5 common Chests for me.

44 epic, 4 veteran, 5 common chests for me.

Second box I opened, common box, Prime Evil Diablo skin. The red tint, unfortunately, not the other 2 which I prefer.

Other things I got:
    The new Star Princess Li Ming tint as well as 2 of the 3 Star Queen Li Ming tints(Li Ming is my main)
    Cryo Spectre and Ghost Tracer skins
    Both of the new Shadowblade LiLi skins(LiLi is one of my favorite supports) plus the new pink LiLi ninja skin(forget the name)
    Dark Auriel skin
    The new tint of Eagle Eye Tyrande
    Executor Zeratul
    Oni Genji in 2 tints
    Few mounts-forget the tints, but I got a version of the Mecha-Ram, the Cowboy Raynor Mecha-Horse, the Hellboar, and the Ringmaster's Lion
    Assorted other hero skins I don't really care much about
    LiLi and Illidan announcer packs(got Muradin too but rerolled that box)
    4k+ shards which let me buy almost everything I wanted that I did not get other than a couple of legendaries

Almost immediatly opened God-King Leoric, a skin I really wanted! Another big one was Thunder Guard Zarya, I don't nescessarily like the hero a ton but I think her skin looks pretty sweet (yeah I prefer it over the new one, sue me ). My total haul was 86 skins and 5 mounts, not too shabby... Also got Sonya, Arthas, Anub'arak, Muradin and ETC as announcers, pretty sweet. Might craft the Tychus and/or LiLi one aswell, would craft Aba if it wasn't so expensive, well see. Also have 3310 shards to spare for stuff I might wanna craft, one of them being red wrath sonya without the helm.

Also, I opened the Garnet heart Stone mount, I thought they took these out because they're Valentine themed? Didn't open any other seasonal items though, aside from Cowgirl Valla but that one was just released around halloween and not an actual halloween skin afaik.

Took me almost 2 hours to unpack everything and set my loadout.

Deleted
    Lvl 150, 1 Vet, 10 normal (bought 5 for jewels), 15 Epic chests, took Assa bundle (17/20 new), now 38/65 heroes unlocked

Leg: a desert Queen Zagara (from the Veteran Chest), Cyberram (?), Infested Tychus, Zeratul (was duplicate from a normal chest), blue Mecha-Dehaka

Epic: Orktank Hammer, Gul'dan Azmodan, all Djin Chromies (+3 duplicates lol), Cheerleader Kerrigan (yuck), Roller-Derby Nova (double-yuck), Tiger Kharazim, Feldruid Malfurion, sweets Muradin, Jester Nazeebo (it's the only type for him I don't like), Felblade Samuro, Highelf Tyrande, 2 Different Zerghunter Zeratuls (+1 duplicate), Frost Zul'jin

Rare:too much to remember since I also crafted several skins I wanted which were almost always only rare.

other than that I only got 2 Masterskins (Uther, Li-Ming) and 3 Announcers through chests and I rerolled only when I had the minimum (4 whites for a normal chest or just 1 Epic for an epic chest). ~3k Gold, that I had, were barely not enough for that.
    I don't care about the other stuff, so I leave that out.

Overall I'm very happy with the result, though I would have liked a Prime Evil Diablo and a T2/Sulfuras Uther.
    50 jewels, 65 Gold, 305 shards remaining.

PS: the other 500 Jewels went towards Mecha Tassadar in the shop.
    Last edited by mmocdfca36c20d; 2017-04-26 at 08:41 AM.