Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    If you can't see the difference between, "Genji is a regular playable character" and "You play Arthas in this one quest for five seconds, lolz!" then...well, you're basically the same guy I remember you being.
    The one you're jelly of for not being a cuck raised by the feminists?

Genji is just a random character in a game full of characters, Arthas is the posterboy for Warcraft.

if anything, Arthas is someone you should be way more familiar with.

Infracted: Minor flaming
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-04-27 at 12:54 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really, really, really underwhelming cinematic as reveals go.
    I understand their wish to pull Overwatch players into HotS and that Overwatch has the least heroes in the game, but it's still very underwhelming and uninteresting.

Enough with the bickering. People have different opinions. Deal with it in a constructive manner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this the first time a character is coming to HotS that actively PLAYS a game that many of the characters are from? Regardless of what campaign she mains in Starcraft, I feel like her interactions are going to be interesting with all of the Starcraft characters. Of course, we can always remember the tutorial telling us to "You really shouldn't think so hard about these things."

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I seriously don't want to see another Overwatch Hero at least until Autumn, I don't hate them, I just want some goddamn villains already. Or at least some shady assholes, not those goody two-shoes characters.
    They could easily go with Reaper then technically, or Sombra even (I mean, blackmailing someone isn't exactly a "goody two-shoes" thing).

I would say Junkrat or Roadhog, but they're more chaotic than they are actually evil (They just care about money, not where it comes from).

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    if you dont like wasted things you should have never posted a response to this topic.

DVA is objectively a good character. There isnt a single Heroes character that has a kit like what hers probably will be. She's completely unique especially if they try to play as true to her Overwatch version as the other overwatch heroes.

Just because YOU arent excited for it doesnt mean you should act like its a bad idea. Like i said your comment serves no purpose other than to say "hey look at me i'm one of the millions of cool people that will never be satisfied with anything ever. Isnt it awesome to be edgy and angry at everything?".

Anyways she's prob be better than some old dude whos not a playable character and dies in the first act of diablo 3, or some loser lich who will be YET another mage.

Sorry but HOTS is a GOOD game and they prioritize putting UNIQUE heroes in
    Damn, you went full Autism there. Chill out retard, I have an opinion on ONE character I never said anything about the game as a whole.

Infracted: Minor flaming
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-04-27 at 03:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They could easily go with Reaper then technically, or Sombra even (I mean, blackmailing someone isn't exactly a "goody two-shoes" thing).

I would say Junkrat or Roadhog, but they're more chaotic than they are actually evil (They just care about money, not where it comes from).
    Yeah, those guys would do it too. They don't have to be evil, for example I would die for Imperius. He is not a evil guy, but a simple asshole.

I mean, it is just fun to play jerks. Don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Yeah, those guys would do it too. They don't have to be evil, for example I would die for Imperius. He is not a evil guy, but a simple asshole.

I mean, it is just fun to play jerks. Don't know why.
    I mean, it's just nice to have more jerk characters in general, helps feel more immersive.

Even in Overwatch, it feels way too slanted (although Doomfist is clearly shaping up to be a villain so that's good at least, especially if he gets ported over to HotS).

Deleted
    So what i want her abilties to be is. attack on the move, like tracer.
    and abilties Defense Matrix, Could be a Shield or cone-aoe where enemy abilties get nulified, but will probaly be to strong, so maybe just a CD that give reduce auto attacks maybe?
    Her Jet ability to increase movement speed and fly over terrain.
    And last ability i am actually not sure off.

her ults would be one of them a warning before a Huge hit. And well the last one who knows, upgrade her mech? mega mech.. powermech..

edit: Also realised baby dva... could be another option in mech will be emegency eject,

and then comes the question... What abilties will baby dva have, i mean clearly An ability to regain mech. maybe a CC.
    Last edited by mmoc679fbf879f; 2017-04-27 at 04:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't surprise me too much if she's permanently in-mech in HotS. Of course, Blizzard likely can make it work any way they want, but a mech-less D.Va would be much more of a liability and more useless in HotS than in OW.

So I guess either an always-in-mech D.Va or a buffed up non-mech form?
    I agree, her outside of her mech in HoTS would just be fail. They'd need to make her invincible during her ult and put her in a new mech directly afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no news about her talents etc? Since is listed tomorow to release in US at least?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Still no news about her talents etc? Since is listed tomorow to release in US at least?
    Uhh, where do you see that? Genji has only been out 1 week, new heroes usually come every 3-4 weeks, she's not being released tomorrow. She may be going on the PTR tomorrow(which is where talents are usually posted from), but she's not being released tomorrow. There's nothing on the HotS official page giving a release date at all, the cinematic didn't give a release date for her either, what do you mean it is "listed tomorrow to release"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Uhh, where do you see that? Genji has only been out 1 week, new heroes usually come every 3-4 weeks, she's not being released tomorrow. She may be going on the PTR tomorrow(which is where talents are usually posted from), but she's not being released tomorrow. There's nothing on the HotS official page giving a release date at all, the cinematic didn't give a release date for her either, what do you mean it is "listed tomorrow to release"?
    HOTSWiki page says she will be released tomorow.

http://heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/D.Va

Hotswiki is not an official Blizzard page, it's a fansite that can be edited by anyone. Do not believe anything on that page that cannot be verified, I've found more than one error on that site. For example, it lists Bikini Stitches skin as being available and costing 400 shards, yet if you go to the collections, bikini Stitches is NOT available to be purchased at all.

10+ Year Old Account

If she was to be released tomorrow, I am sure we would have spotlight out by now.

She would have been on the PTR for a week at this point if she was coming out tomorrow.

The Blizzard games press directory has been updated: https://blizzard.gamespress.com/Hero...m#?tab=artwork

I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I was kinda expecting her to be in her mech by standard, rip matching the Buzan Police Scooter with her (potential) Officer skin! I'm curious when we'll get a PTR though, today is the day her normal reveal was planned, so I'm getting my hopes up...

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't surprise me too much if she's permanently in-mech in HotS. Of course, Blizzard likely can make it work any way they want, but a mech-less D.Va would be much more of a liability and more useless in HotS than in OW.

So I guess either an always-in-mech D.Va or a buffed up non-mech form?
    it's just a case of how fast she can get back into a mec. i'm 100% sure that she'll have this pilot mode... mode? stance? form?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I was kinda expecting her to be in her mech by standard, rip matching the Buzan Police Scooter with her (potential) Officer skin! I'm curious when we'll get a PTR though, today is the day her normal reveal was planned, so I'm getting my hopes up...
    I expect patch notes and release information today, probably around 7 hours from now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh