Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Nexus Challenge 2.0 - Event Has Ended

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Nexus Challenge 2.0
    • Starting with the launch of Heroes 2.0, and lasting until May 22, all players will receive the Nexus Challenge 2.0 quest chain.
    • Each quest will offer epic in-game rewards in both Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch to players who complete Heroes of the Storm games while partied with a friend!
    • A new quest will begin each week during the Nexus Challenge 2.0 event.
      • Only one Nexus Challenge 2.0 quest will activate in players’ Quest Logs at any given time.
      • Subsequent quests will not appear until their start dates have passed, and all of the player’s previous Nexus Challenge 2.0 quests have been completed.
      • For example: Players who wait until the final day of the event to begin their Nexus Challenge 2.0 quests (not recommended!) can still complete all four quests, but must do so one at a time.
    • Learn about each quest below, check out our Nexus Challenge 2.0 page for more details, and be sure to complete your quests before May 22, 2017.
      • Quest 1: Starts after April 25
        • Complete 5 games with a friend in Versus A.I., Quick Match, Unranked, or Ranked.
        • Overwatch Rewards: Oni Genji Skin, Portrait, and Spray.
        • Heroes Rewards: Orochi Hovercycle Mount, Oni Genji Banner, Portrait, and Spray.
      • Quest 2: Starts after May 2
        • Complete 5 more games with a friend in Quick Match, Unranked, or Ranked.
        • Overwatch Rewards: Officer D.Va Skin.
        • Heroes Rewards: Busan Police Hovercycle Mount.
      • Quest 3: Starts after May 9
        • Overwatch Rewards: Officer D.Va Portrait and Spray.
        • Heroes Rewards: Overwatch Nexagon Mount, Officer D.Va Banner, Portrait, and Spray.
      • Quest 4: Starts after May 16
        • Overwatch Rewards: 10 Loot Boxes.
        • Heroes Rewards: 10 Loot Chests (one of which is Rare).
    Hi everyone,

We’ve received a number of reports that players who have already completed this week’s Nexus Challenge 2.0 quest are not receiving their in-game rewards for Overwatch. However, we’ve discovered that all rewards are being granted properly, but due to the volume of players completing their quests, the Overwatch rewards may be delayed by several hours.

We are working to speed things up so that you can get your hands on those shiny Overwatch rewards as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!

We’ll keep you updated as we have more information.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hero.../20754326106#1

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As with previous events, we will provide an up-to-date list of BattleTags shared by members of the community who are looking for someone to experience this event with. Please provide both your BattleTag and your region when posting. It will make it much easier for everyone to connect and figure out who to play with.

Let us know when you've completed the event, we'll take you off the BTag list so you don't get super-spammed by friend requests when you no longer need it.

Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-05-24 at 09:07 AM.

so for 10 loot boxes you will HAVE to play in total 20 matches with a friend ?

Add me

US
    Goooooon#1605

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 1 week is avaliable against AI. The next 3 weeks rewards you will get only by play quick matches, unranked and ranked with friends.

Anyone will play with me some QM'S etc? Warning! I suck.

Deso561#2229 EU.

EU - Chernabog#2475

7+ Year Old Account
    Arafal#2607 - EU

need a new challenge buddy because my other friend is a waste of space in the universe.

Formerly known as Arafal

My first reaction was being disappointed with the rewards, but I guess it will get us some new players so in the end it doesn't really matter. Plus it's not like we are lacking in rewards at the moment xD

Hi everyone,

We’ve received a number of reports that players who have already completed this week’s Nexus Challenge 2.0 quest are not receiving their in-game rewards for Overwatch. However, we’ve discovered that all rewards are being granted properly, but due to the volume of players completing their quests, the Overwatch rewards may be delayed by several hours.

We are working to speed things up so that you can get your hands on those shiny Overwatch rewards as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!

We’ll keep you updated as we have more information.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hero.../20754326106#1

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone cal feel free to add me for 2.0!
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

add me Ash is battletag

Just a curiosity: players that completed the challenge 1.0 need to complete quest 1 again? Just asking because they are the same rewards :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Just a curiosity: players that completed the challenge 1.0 need to complete quest 1 again? Just asking because they are the same rewards :P
    There are new shades for the Orochi hovercycle that are being rewarded for the first week's challenge, as well.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Elric#1819 US,, normally play late night eastern (11ish).

15+ Year Old Account
    LoweeIsBest#1307 US

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    There are new shades for the Orochi hovercycle that are being rewarded for the first week's challenge, as well.
    Oh well, time to reinstall Heroes for this month, then. <.<'
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

EU: Makento#2857

15+ Year Old Account
    US- Roxiníus#1138
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Add me as well, playing at evening usually.

EU, Diaspar#2370.

Deleted
    These team fight to get x are annoying.