Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Busan Police has noticed that something is up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/c...sponse_to_the/

thats wonderful!

Wonder if i can offer my battletag to help get them the skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    thats wonderful!

Wonder if i can offer my battletag to help get them the skins.
    Of course you can.

Deleted
    EU: Raven#2781

Deleted
    EU: QlliX#2998
    I'm going to be on vacation for next 5 weeks so I have time to play.
    Last edited by mmoc18561ed10f; 2017-04-29 at 10:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nate#6459 - US

I'm around most times, generally busy 2-3hrs from now and same time again tomorrow because raiding.

Simmisimmi#1637 - US

I'm kinda late to the party but here is my tag: seifa#2832 EU
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Need friends for the weekly 5 game quest!

Just need some b.net friends for the weekly 5 quests, tag SleepyGary#11981

Thanks!

Week 2 has begun in the US and will begin in EU within the next few hours. Go get that D.Va skin and the Police Hovercycle!

- - - Updated - - -

Police sirens are blaring when Officer D.Va boosts: https://streamable.com/ob6bq

I wish the week 3 and 4 rewards were reversed. Week 3 rewards are kinda "meh". I guess they know that though and that's why they are forcing people to grind past it to be able to do the chest one.

I reckon I'm done. All I cared about was the Dva skin. (bonus of a genji throw-in not bad though) I don't really feel like doing 5 games in week 3 for rewards I don't care about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never really played QM until I had to, but it's not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Only 2 games we lost this time around were because of two bad abathurs.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

If I skip week 1 does that exclude me from next parts? Also, I don't have Overwatch, if I buy it somewhere in the future, will I receive the skins for this event?

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    If I skip week 1 does that exclude me from next parts? Also, I don't have Overwatch, if I buy it somewhere in the future, will I receive the skins for this event?
    You should be able to do both part 1 and 2 this week, just make sure you get all 4 done by the 22 may if you want all rewards. And yeah, you should get the skins of you buy OW in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    You have to do all the previous parts to unlock the next ones, but you could do them all during week 4 if that's your thing.

And yes. Everything will be unlocked, no matter when you purchase the game.

Deleted
    EU: Randalf#21553

Party Time emote flashes the lights: https://gfycat.com/BronzeFortunateGoitered

EU: Tenjen#2681

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Party Time emote flashes the lights: https://gfycat.com/BronzeFortunateGoitered

oh god so good.

I wonder how to help out some busan force members get their quests done. they've probably already done so though.

Deleted
    Nakuu#2814 at EU

Not that often online but up for some games whenever I am, also friendly and no raging