Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Ah, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully my gf will still be up for doing it, since she hates HotS but only do it because of event and even that is too much.. But since its only 5 games this time and not 15-20, I think I can talk her into it. ^^
    Man, i kind of feel bad to "crush" you once again, but technically its 20 games, 5 per week and 4 weeks long.
    This is if you want all the goodies and as far as i read it on the Blizzpage.

But light at the end of the tunnel, normally those events are full of people searching friends just for this purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post
    @Mehman - is it really so much of a hassle to play an unranked game against other people? i mean, i don't like MOBAs in general but during those events when playing with friends we usually do quick matches anyway because farming bots is boring... at worst you lose nothing since the event requires you to play 5 games, not win 5 games... unless that is different this time?
    I had enough problems convincing my friend to try it last time, and even then I only managed because I told him no one would be mad if he fucked up in vs Ai.

People will get mad in unranked/quick match.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully my gf will still be up for doing it, since she hates HotS but only do it because of event and even that is too much.. But since its only 5 games this time and not 15-20, I think I can talk her into it. ^^
    If you want all the goodies you need 5 games per week, for 4 weeks. If you just want Oni Genji, you only need the 5 games, if you want officer D.va, you need all 20

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatachi View Post
    Man, i kind of feel bad to "crush" you once again, but technically its 20 games, 5 per week and 4 weeks long.
    This is if you want all the goodies and as far as i read it on the Blizzpage.

But light at the end of the tunnel, normally those events are full of people searching friends just for this purpose.
    Yeah, but its 5 a week, and not 20 in a row ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but its 5 a week, and not 20 in a row ^^
    if you wait till the last week, it is 20 in a row.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    if you wait till the last week, it is 20 in a row.
    Which is why I do it every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    If you want all the goodies you need 5 games per week, for 4 weeks. If you just want Oni Genji, you only need the 5 games, if you want officer D.va, you need all 20
    You just need 10 for Officer D.Va, she's the 2nd week reward correct?

20 would be if you wanted the 10 loot boxes for OW and the 10 for HotS.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    None of my friends play heroes of the storm because its a shit game
    Couldn't imagine why at all.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

The Officer D.va skin is also available to check out in OW's Hero Gallery. Her mech looks AMAZING. Its nice, hard lines taunt me. Luckily I have a group to do this with and at least two of them are actual good HotS players. Yes, I've already apologized to them and they understand.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Deleted
    The D.va skin is awesome! I really like the mech side.

We definitely need a "Stop in the name of the law!" and police siren voice line to go with the new skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

the future cop lapd mech skin is awesome. the siren when you boost is amazing. but the gap between d.va's gloves and sleeves is really upsetting

anyone know why they made this event so you can't complete it against ai? i had ~so many~ people raging at me in quickplay because of me sucking or whatever.. i figured maybe in ranked and unranked i'd get ragers.. but quickplay, dang.

either way. yeah. forcing a lot of people who have no interest in the game into playing with people who do like the game is a really bad recipe and resulted in a lot of me just blocking people when i forgot to push the "disable chat" button at the start of each round. it also resulted in a lot of games that lasted over 30 minutes because 70% of players didn't know what was going on, whereas before versus easy ai they took about 10 minutes tops!

such a grind, which is fine. but such a grind and knowing you are ruining someone else's day and they are happy to shout all kinds of horrid abuse at you about it? damn. not a fun experience.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    None of my friends play heroes of the storm because its a shit game
    Don´t like the game, don´t play it.
    Want the skin, stop bitching and just do it.

Besides.. advertising own games with promotion events.. yeah.. total "bullshit".

Not like Pokémon, Battlefield, Ninja Gaiden and a lot of other games did not do that.. Greedy god beware.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    anyone know why they made this event so you can't complete it against ai?
    most likely because people were doing it only in vs ai, qm queues in eu before the event were over 5 minutes long, now they're < 1 minute

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Morgan View Post
    Don´t like the game, don´t play it.
    Want the skin, stop bitching and just do it.

Besides.. advertising own games with promotion events.. yeah.. total "bullshit".

Not like Pokémon, Battlefield, Ninja Gaiden and a lot of other games did not do that.. Greedy god beware.
    The only can earn it with a friend is the problem but blizzard(and I guess some other people here) are too stupid to realize it.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Finished week 2 last night. 4 losses, 1 win. Found out I'm not completely terrible with Mi-Ling, even got an MVP. Most likely I was the best of the worst since every team had two groups of two. We're halfway there people! Rejoice!
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Deleted
    The only can earn it with a friend is the problem but blizzard(and I guess some other people here) are too stupid to realize it.
    If it's a problem to YOU, it doesn't mean it's a problem to blizzard and everyone here kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    While I do find this annoying (play another game to get stuff in another game), the fact that we don't have to win the games is nice. I just drunk played with a bunch of friends and chillaxed.
    I am protesting it but I doubt much will change. Why can't I just get the options to earn the skin in Overwatch through loot boxes or buying them at a premium through ingame currency. I can't fucking stand heroes of the storm in all honesty because it's to fucking team based for me.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-05-09 at 04:27 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I am protesting it but I doubt much will change. Why can't I just get the options to earn the skin in Overwatch through loot boxes or buying them at a premium through ingame currency.
    It´s said to be an option later on, maybe. As it is with event lootboxes. But i think its a long road till it happens.

I can't fucking stand heroes of the storm in all honesty because it's to fucking team based for me.
    .. as is / should be Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Morgan View Post
    It´s said to be an option later on, maybe. As it is with event lootboxes. But i think its a long road till it happens.

.. as is / should be Overwatch.
    You can a lot harder in Overwatch just watch a good Hanzo, Mcree, Pharah, or soldier.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    You can a lot harder in Overwatch just watch a good Hanzo, Mcree, Pharah, or soldier.
    You can get a lot of kills/assists/heals, but you are note able to Win a round all by yourself. Same goes for HotS. You can get absolute uber as assassin or tank, but you don´t win alone.