Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    No the only one who needs to go outside more is you I go outside a lot what's wrong with flirting with female characters?
    I know 6 females on the server I'm on, 2 play female blood elfs, and are ugly as fuck irl, 3 play male characters and those chicks are actually hot irl. And one plays a female dwarf, and is a solid 7/10 irl.

So you're likely either hitting on a guy, or a very unattractive chick.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    ...Uhhh...nah...

No thanks...

I'm better off hugging Kil'jaeden during our "Final Battle" In the nether...

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm...

No wonder my ignore list on Bnet is so high...
    I mean if /lick is all it takes to make you ignore people then yes I would imagine you have a pretty extensive ignore list

10+ Year Old Account
    Really sounds like OP has a problem.

I'm not my character, and if you talk to me like I were I'd probably ignore you for being weird and creepy. If you say something like "your character is..." That would be fine. Emotes are also fine by me.

I don't play on RP realms. Maybe it would be ok there
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I mean if /lick is all it takes to make you ignore people then yes I would imagine you have a pretty extensive ignore list
    No, I don't ignore people when they do that....

I ignore them when they SPAM that shit, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I do /lick at random people every now and then, not sure if that counts as flirting.
    ha! I do that as well.... used to have a macro for /<toon's name> bites %t's tail to use draenei X.X Best was getting my vanilla guild to use /lick whenever we say another guildy around the world.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

No, I don't ignore people when they do that....

I ignore them when they SPAM that shit, though.
    Haha ignoring people for spamming is fair enough

I go to "Die Aldor-RP"-realm and visit goldshire if I'm in the mood to virtually bang other dudes girl characters.

It gives the SJWs fits.

They believe you are going to "scare" the very few females out of gaming. As a gamer myself, anyone thin-skinned enough to get scared out of gaming by man's obscene behavior wasn't very long for the medium in the first place.

Edited: Actually OP on second thought, better be careful with the "flirt" thing. Don't take it too far because a lot of kids play this game I speculate.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2017-04-26 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    PLEASE keep doing this, it gives the SJWs fits.

They believe you are going to "scare" the very few females out of gaming. As a gamer myself, anyone thin-skinned enough to get scared out of gaming by man's obscene behavior wasn't very long for the medium in the first place.
    I think it's a funny thing to do, cause it pisses off SJWs....

But, It's also weird, cause....

Well...

What if he does it to a guy, ya know? It'd be funny, but...yeah...

I think it's a funny thing to do, cause it pisses off SJWs....

But, It's also weird, cause....

Well...

What if he does it to a guy, ya know? It'd be funny, but...yeah...
    I wear sexy xmogs and have had it done to me. I think it's fabulous.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2017-04-26 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds very similar to cat calling and women IRL don't generally appreciate that either.

If you like someone's transmog it's OK to whisper them and tell them you think their transmog looks cool. That way your compliment works for both male and female who play a female character. But to say they look cute/beautiful is kind of creepy and DEFINITELY NOT appreciated by a guy who's playing a female character. Seriously, it's uncomfortable. At that point you're doing the opposite of what you think you're doing. If it's a gal playing the character, then it's still creepy to be calling their character "beautiful" as a stranger.

Deleted
    I often get dangerously close behind male characters, as if I'm Leonardo DiCaprio holding Kate Winslet on the tip of Titanic. They usually move forward a few yards and I just stick to them like glue, eventually they tell me to scram. My character is a male orc.

No that's creepy AF. I've gotten some whispers from weebs who were apparently attracted to my belf dk though...

I don't even use slutmog...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've recently had compliments/whispers due to my transmog. This usually sparks up a conversation with hints and tips. As for flirting. Not for a fair few years now. The person I used to flirt with left the game and we lost touch.

I'd imagine quite a few of those players feel harassed or even violated when you engage in those activities.

How would you like it if a hulking male Orc in a gladiator x-mog came up and started flirting with you?

I do flirt sometimes just for a funny talk but if you are taking it serious or i don't know, getting aroused by characters then this is the point you should start thinking about your life

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Complimenting someone for their transmog is one thing (I do this), but just flirting with random people, that's weird.