So, do all you Trumplicans love Ann Coulter?

Just curious.

I don't think she even believes 1/2 of what she says; she just says it for the money / fame.
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd guess is depends on where she is this week on the roulette wheel that makes up Trump's mind.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do.

10 char.

She's the one that wanted to prevent people who's grandparents weren't from the US from voting right? Yeah, I'm sure the alt-reich loves her.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, starting off a thread with condescending name calling like Trumplicans isn't going to be productive.

closing