Horde <No Action Bars> (Mal'ganis) 2 day Heroic Group looking for more members for tomb

Basic Guild Information:

Guild: No Action Bars - no-action-bars.enjin.com
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Mal'ganis (Normal/CST)
    Battlegroup: Stormstrike

About Us:
    No Action Bars was created on October 18th, 2011. We have been raiding together since tier 13. We have recently reeled back our hardcore push in Mythic content, but we are still consistently clearing Heroic. We currently strive to clear Heroic content each week. During progression the guild provides our Team with food and flasks. In return we hold raiders responsible for their attendance and require our raiders to have a working knowledge of all relevant boss encounters. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from our officers when needed. We all share the same goal to down bosses and to have a good time.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm CST.

If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to add an officer (Tags below) on BNet and we will get back to you in a timely manner. All Exceptional Players will be considered regardless of our current needs.

Current Needs:
    Heals - Druid, Shaman, Priest, Monk, Paladin
    Dps - Any will be considered

Contacts:
    Pasidious#1105 - Guild Master and Raid Leader
    Helldweller6#1203 - Officer
    Krixus#1381 - Officer

- - - Updated - - -

Still searching for players.

Bump........

- - - Updated - - -

Bump.......

have a high need for healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasidious View Post
    have a high need for healers.
    In need of a competent restoration shaman? I only heal and I love healing. I started playing during TBC, took some time off for cata, MOP and WOD, and started playing this xpac. I don't die. I stand out of shit and mind my own business. I come to raid 30minutes early with my food, flasks and runes. I expect the same from everyone else in the guild. I'm super competitive and always want to get better.

I am currently on alliance but am willing to faction/server change. Let me know. Thanks!

Still searching for a few dps and a heals. Tomb is coming so chop, chop and contact us so you have a raid team for Tomb.

Now only looking for a tank and a possible healer.