Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really "alting" this expansion, just working on different toons on various artifact apearences / colors. Just got the TF on my rogue and now im slowly getting the colors unlucked.

I have a lot of alts to my main hunter. From most favorite to least favorite playing style I'd go:

1. MM Hunter.
    2. Frost Mage.
    3. Demon Hunter.
    4. BM Hunter.
    5. Warrior. Like all the specs reasonably well.
    6. Outlaw Rogue.
    7. Shadow Priest.

All of these are maxed out and near or above 880 item level.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have warrior alt that I tanked with.

I main'd a troll hunter in Legion up til 7.2, switched to a trollkin druid for with the intent of going resto after I grinded up some artifact knowledge.

Ended up migrating to an alliance server to try out a gnome hunter and I have never had so much fun as a hunter.
    I am litterarly 10 times better now than with my troll hunter, utilizing interrupts, traps more often then ever before while leveling.

Meanwhile I am this kickass little gnome that everyone hates for killing everything in the dungeons and topping the dps charts.

I like quite like healing; so my shaman (mostly resto) is my primary alt. I probably have nearly as many hours on him as on my hunter; I like changing the pace and my guild needed me to heal a lot in the past.

I still consider my hunter my main though. If only hunters had a healing spec, I'd play nothing other than hunter

Deleted
    got a blood dk (900 ilvl 45 traits) and a dps dh (902ilvl 45 traits) next to my bm hunter (904ilvl 48 traits)

well the grind is real though...

Mistweawer monk, 887 ilvl currently and 10 ilvl better weapon than my main BM hunter has (got really lucky with world bosses). Healing with monk is most fun i've had for a while!