Timewalking Jewlery with mainstats

I just picked up a warforged version of the Nerubian Shield Ring from a timewalking dungeon and it rolled 865ilvl. This ring has 880 agility on it but only 416 versatility and 509 mastery. It would replace an 885ilvl ring which also has my ideal stats (versatility/mastery cruel gladiator ring) but of course has no mainstat on it like every other jewelry item in Legion so far, however the secondary stats are way more (1607 versatility and 1071 mastery). Its basically a choice between about 1100 versatility and mastery together OR 924 agility as it multiplies by the amount your rogue has (i am exactly 900 equipped item level currently). Also, has anyone found a ring or amulet like this at a higher item level or know if these things can forge up to the max of 920? Thanks fellow rogues!

I'm pretty sure the TW jewelry has a lower overall stat budget than Legion jewelry, and with mastery being worth more than or as much as agility (assuming you're playing AP Mut), I doubt it's worth it. You have to sim it to be sure, though. If it's close, remember you'll probably be out a decent bit of stamina as well.

And yes, anything that can titanforge can go all the way up to 925.